Honored Contributor

real housewives of atlanta....12/11/16...:"news," spoilers, gossip

hello everyone and happy sunday! officially two weeks until christmas and three weeks until the new year! this year flew by. hope everyone is having a great december. tonight is the real housewives of atlanta. the show begins at 8pm et. it is followed by married to medicine. phaedra parks and shemar moore are on watch what happens live with andy.

last weeks rhoa had 2.74 million viewers.....the highest rated episode of the season so far. ENJOY! Smiley Happy

SEASON 9, EPISODE 6

Tastes Like Trouble

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/284/103/161209_3438503_Kenya_Moore_and_Matt_Jordan_Clash_Over_Their.jpg?itok=3t84O7Dc

kenya and matt have relationship problems.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/484/607/161205_3435858_What_Really_Happened_with_Phaedra_Parks__Bom.jpg?itok=iZuoXxu9

the bomb thread against phaedra is discussed.

http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/styles/card-thumbnail--computer/public/bravo_video_thumbnails/NBCU_Bravo/286/54/161209_3438509_Kenya_Moore_Breaks_Down_About_Boyfriend_Matt.jpg?itok=-diSrNFq

kenya breaks down about her boyfriend.

Cynthia's peaceful divorce takes a turn when Peter starts talking about their relationship to the press. While Kenya hopes to reconcile her differences with Matt, Porsha decides she is ready to buy her first home, despite being unsure of what her new relationship has in store. Kandi hosts an afternoon of tasty eats, but Mama Joyce's choice of words leaves a bad taste in Phaedra’s mouth. Things also heat up when Shereé spills the tea on Porsha’s past.  

AIRED: Dec 11 8/7c

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives of atlanta....12/11/16...:"news," spoilers, gossip

Ok. Kenya is just plain stupid.......I think she wants a man that she can talk down to, instead of someone super strong..She and Matt need to hang it up-he is too immature and has anger issues, and she is too controlling and condescending.....I really dislike Mama Joyce, what a character she is......Oh boy Porscha, she is another piece of work, but at least her voice wasn't too bad last night....Boy Kandi and her husband sure are investing a LOT of money into this restaurant, I surely hope it is a success for them. The food looked so good too!!!!!!I would go eat there!LOL.

Honored Contributor

anyone else watch last night?

Honored Contributor

hi @CANDLEQUEEN

i watched, but i was distracted numerous times. i will have to catch a repeat this week.

i do think that kenya just needs to let matt go......they just arent right for each other. i liked them together at first, but with all of these problems she needs to step away. he seems like he may be a time bomb.

mama joyce is crazy! she needs to work on that restaurant and stay out of everyones business. she is trying to get her own peach......or maybe a spin off?

did you catch phaedra on wwhl last night? she was flirting big time with shemar moore. she is on the prowl thats for sure. LOL

i hope that kandi and todds restaurant makes it. it is a very difficult business to be in, especially in terms of finding employees that you can trust. i wonder just how involved the three ladies will be? it isnt open yet, but the website says "coming soon."

http://oldladygang.com/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

i agree with all that's been said so far.

my question right now is this.....where in the world are these gals finding their clothing?   in all the shopping that i do, i  have never

ever seen anyone wearing what they wear.  it's a little over the top for me. 

maybe others have seen this around, but i'm not a fan. 

Honored Contributor

I think these ladies are the worst dressed out of any of the housewives.  Not a one wears clothing that is the least bit flattering on their bodies. 

Kenya is ridiculous.  Matt has anger issues and she needs to walk away now before she's on the receiving end, physically, of that anger.  I also can't imagine she's an easy person to deal with on a daily basis.

Cannot stand Mama Joyce and I know I sound like a broken record but no doubt she is looking for her own show, hence some of her actions.  And who on earth would schedule an appointment with an attorney to ask about someone else's marriage?  I'm sure that was done for the cameras only.