Honored Contributor

Re: real housewives beverly hills.....SEASON 11, 2021....news, spoilers, gossip

1st part of a 4 part reunion aired tonight.

did anyone watch?

i will say that every time i see or hear erika, she becomes less and less likeable. wasnt too thrilled with rinna either......who likes to think she is the queen bee.  the REAL queen bee was pretty quiet tonight, but kyles facial expressions were  so funny!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

the real trials of a real housewife......

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/09/style/erika-girardi-real-housewives.html

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I didn't watch yet, but I can't stand Lisa Rinna or Erika! I haven't liked Rinna for a long time! Erika, I also started to dislike even before all of her legal woes started, she just seems cold and kind of a nasty person.....Rinna is out for herself, and she doesn't care who she hurts to get there.... 

Honored Contributor

I watched..nothing new but I thought Erika looked terrible. I just can't stand her..she is totally unlikable to me.

Rinna was her usual fake over the top self, Crystal had very little to say and Kyle said just about nothing.

I don't know what it is about Garcelle that I don't like. I think I like her but then she opens her mouth and I change my mind. I can't figure it out.

As far as appearance goes Dorit looked the best to me.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So last night's show...

I hoped to see the back of Dorit's dress.  I thought she was going to be the one to hop up to run across the set, not Rinna.  Rinna's outfit was baaaad.  Not liking Erika and didn't care for her makeup.  These women would look ten times better lightening up on the makeup.  They're all very, very beautiful and don't need gobs of it.   Now I'm on the fence about whether she knew about Tom's dealings or not.  Who can live that lavish a lifestyle and not be involved somehow - I mean, the money was coming from somewhere - and her career was being funded by him.  Glam Squad's aren't cheap.  Not sure how much Crystal will have to offer at the reunion.  Anyone know if she'll be on again next season?  

Honored Contributor

There is no way in Hades that is Kim Richards.  LOL  That pic is from Page Six so it wouldn't surprise me if that is someone else.  If that is her, she had a full on face transplant.  

I thought last night was kind of meh.  I don't see Garcelle and Rinna ever putting anything behind them.  I cannot stand Rinna but I don't get the lovefest with Garcelle either.  I do think she says a lot of stuff behind the women's backs.  That was a very low blow to bring up about Rinna.  That is something that should have been addressed to Rinna's face.  And I said from the time the episode aired that I thought Garcelle should have said something to the women at the luncheon/dinner when they were all talking about Sutton.  Why would you sit there and let them talk about your friend like a dog without saying something?  I think Garcelle is an outsider because she makes herself an outsider.  If she doesn't like these women, move on.

On a catty note, I thought most of the women looked awful.  Their make-up looked heavy and cakey.  It almost looked liked there were no filters on the cameras at all or no good lighting.  Crystal's face looked like a greasy mess, Kyle's make-up was literally cracking in spots and caked up.  Erika looked horrendous.  She looked puffy and her make-up was horrible.  And don't get me started on that pink dress that looked like it came from Forever 21.

I don't know what was up with Kyle's hair either.  What was with those stick straight pieces hanging down on each side of her face?  Dorit's dress looked beautiful.  I don't even know what Rinna was wearing but she didn't need to stand up to show that mess off.  Her hair looked ridiculous and those lips.  Yikes.

Garcelle's hair looked cute, didn't like her make-up or her dress and the woman really needs to wear a bra.  Sutton looked okay. Wasn't a big fan of the dress.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch last night so I can't remark on that, but I will say that I don't think that Garcelle is a good fit for these women, they are very catty, and superficial and I don't think that Garcelle is like that. I also think that she felt like she couldn't say as much as she wanted to without feeling like the odd duck....

I don't know that I think the women were especially open to her in the first place...I do think that Garcelle should have spoken up more though, because believe me- if it were Lisa Rinna or Erika they would have no qualms about speaking their mind whether you liked it or not!

I don't ever see Garcelle and Rinna being friends, I think Garcelle lost all respect for Rinna after seeing how she treated her "supposed long time friend Denise Richards last season".. After that, Garcelle wanted nothing more to do with Rinna and rightfully so...

Personally, I don't see Garcelle coming back, especailly since she feels her only true friend is Sutton on the show, and now that she has The Real, she probably doesn't have the time...

I would be surprised to see her come back...I like Garcelle, but I think she could have handled some things very differently and maybe then she would have seen different results....

Just my own opinion, and again I did not see last night's show, so this is based on my opinion over this past season!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched last night. I think Erika is very crude. I don't know why Tom married her. He must have wanted a younger woman. The more she talks, the more I know she is a liar.

Kyle needs to find a stylist. That dress looked horrible on her. What was the purpose of wearing such a show me your stuff dress. She said next to nothing. I guess we should feel blessed.

Lisa Rinna is quite the actress. I don't think Garcelle and Lisa will ever be good friends. Garcelle has a trust issue with her. I don't think she will forgive her on how she treated Denise.

Sutton just sat there. I think she was waiting for Erika to begin the fireworks. I thought she looked nice.

Dorit looked nice but her hair was a mess..I don't get her style. She looked like she was going to a wedding.She yells a lot.

Crystal added nothing . She looked ok.

Next week might be better but who knows.

Honored Contributor

I want to add that I do think Rinna said what Garcelle said she did.  And judging by the look on Kyle's face, I think Rinna said it to Kyle who in turn told Garcelle.  But I still think it is something that should have been addressed at the time and not waited until the reunion because that is a very important topic. 

I think LR's acting skills kicked into overdrive when she realized she'd been caught and she ran over to Garcelle, hugging her, practically sitting on top of her, etc.     

Esteemed Contributor

Erika's nose grows every time she speaks.