Honored Contributor

keep an eye out for Project Runway marathons on Bravo

If you don't use a DVR, as I don't, keep an eye out.  I'm not posting specific info because last week they lied.  Boooo.  Below I will post what Comcast I'm showing now and don't be surprised if Bravo doesn't stick to it

In other news I can't wait for the new show.  So excited!  The four promos are great.  (Christian's was doctored in the editing process, speeded up to fit the 60-second format so he sounds like he's drank every Venti in a Starbucks, but they're great promos anyway.

Honored Contributor

Re: keep an eye out for Project Runway marathons on Bravo

Even though they ran the finale last time they advertised a full marathon, I'm showing Season 2 tomorrow beginning at Season 2 marathon starting with episode 6 starting at 6 a.m.

It says the flower episode, one of my all-time favorites, will air at 9 a.m. 

And all the episodes up through the finale.

Honored Contributor

My Comcast now says a Season 3 marathon beginning 6 a.m. Wednesday beginning with Episode 7.  

7 a.m. the horrible episode where Angela and her mother gave Jeffrey such a hard time or if you dislike Jeffrey it's the horrible episode where Jeffrey was no mean and rude and condescending to Angela's mother.

8 they make their flying outfits, 9 they are in Paris.  Of course, because I won't be home.  One of my all-time favorite garments, Jeffrey's gown.

Finale from 1-3 p.m.

Honored Contributor

Thursday Comcast is indicating a Season 5 marathon beginning at 6 a.m. with the first episode of S 5.

According to my guide it will go all day, every single episode and the finale will be followed by the NEW Project Runway.  Yay!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori I am so enjoying watching these marathons and I love the previews for this season's show.  Not sure who the male judge is but he made me laugh out loud when he said something about the garment looked like a cat got caught up in it.  Looks like some talented folks have been lined up and of course it will be great to see Christian Siriano again!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe 

I'm enjoying them too.  Actually thinking of canceling plans for tomorrow.

The judge is Brandon Maxwell.  He designed the black gown with straps that Lady Gaga performed in at the Academy Awards.  I love that dress!!! 

He started as a stylist and has styled photo shoots, fashion houses and celebs.  He was Gaga's Fashion Director for a while.  He's designed for Meghan Markle.  In fashion years he's still a baby LOL!

Here's his 2019 collection from Fall/Winter Fashion Week last month.  It includes Gaga's gown with a different belt and the strange gown worn by Sarah Paulson that got her on a lot of "worst" lists:

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/shows-reviews/gallery/brandon-maxwell-rtw-fall-1203011137/

I don't like a lot of it but what I like, I love.  And for what he brings to Project Runway I really like the breadth of his experience as a stylist before he became a designer.

Honored Contributor

Hee @LoriLori he had me at all black as that has always been my go to color.  I have been out of the fashion loop for so long this will be a new learning curve for me but I am looking forward to it.  I'm actually excited to watch the show this Thursday.

Thank you so much for posting that link, I truly appreciate it!  Sewing animated emoticon

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori   The flower episode is on now, so much fun.  I awoke for episode 7, must have come on at 3:00am here.

Honored Contributor

So, it's 11:30 here (Noon Eastern) and I'm just seeing this thread. I just checked, and what you have said is also showing up on my guide.  Remember last week my guide was correct and Bravo's schedule was wrong.  

My DirecTV recorder is not picking any of it up, which is strange because it shouldn't recognize it as a rerun since we got on DirecTV farther in.  I know my recorder has recorded re-runs of Criminal Minds on occasion due to that.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@LoriLori   The flower episode is on now, so much fun.  I awoke for episode 7, must have come on at 3:00am here.

Ladies, I think this means it will be on tomorrow and all day Thursday.  I wish they had not chosen Season 1 for Thursday.  I get the symbolism but they've already shown it!  Tomorrow is Season 3 and I want to see it so badly!