Honored Contributor

Re: keep an eye out for Project Runway marathons on Bravo

I'm watching what I can.  Had to go out and get an oil change that was way overdue.  And, I have a dental appointment at 4:00 that'll take quite awhile....permanent crown.  Not looking forward to that.  They have a TV in the room that I could get them to change, but most of the time, besides waiting for the novocaine to work, is spent laying upside down.

Yes, the seat belt dress was wonderful.  I think they gave it to LeAnn since she had done so poorly so much of the time.  

Honored Contributor

And, now we have a tornado watch until 7:30 pm.  If we get heavy rain my DirecTV will hang up.  Cat Mad

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

And, now we have a tornado watch until 7:30 pm.  If we get heavy rain my DirecTV will hang up.  Cat Mad

OMG, stay safe!!!  Hopefully your tv stays on and you stay SAFE.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

How in the world did LeAnn come up with the idea that Suede's model gave him an advantage?  He's been in the bottom for the last 3 eposodes.  Why didn't she go after Jerell's model if she's playing that game?

Respected Contributor

I was so annoyed w/Kenley and her client (college grads) laughing hysterically on the runway.  How rude can you be?  It's one thing for Kenley but that girl too?  LeeAnn's was horrible too.  Joe deserved to go instead of Suede.  His was pretty good compare to Joe's which made his client look way older than 23.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SWEET , it was rude for Kenley to laugh too.  I think the girl felt it was ok to laugh because Kenley was laughing.  But, Kenley laughed at something the judges said to one of the other contestants earlier too.  That was not explained, but I don't remember if she actually explained it in the original run and it got cut out since a lot of the shows were 1 1/2 hours instead of 1.  I would never laugh at another contestant because I would think it would come back and bite me at some point.

Honored Contributor

I would've totally been thrown for a loop if I had been given Hip Hop too, but I would've at least asked.  I couldn't believe Kenley put down Tim's idea of Hip Hop as if he was a has-been who didn't know anything about what was going on in the world.  Wow!

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@SWEET , it was rude for Kenley to laugh too.  I think the girl felt it was ok to laugh because Kenley was laughing.  But, Kenley laughed at something the judges said to one of the other contestants earlier too.  That was not explained, but I don't remember if she actually explained it in the original run and it got cut out since a lot of the shows were 1 1/2 hours instead of 1.  I would never laugh at another contestant because I would think it would come back and bite me at some point.

She was just unbelievable and defensive too in the music genre challenge.  I lost respect for her in the later challenges.  I was thinking the same thing about coming back and biting her somehow.