Respected Contributor

Here we go with a New Year of the Young and Restless.

Tomorrow we return to a new episode.  Don't forget to watch and share comments.  Anything goes here.

Happy New Year!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Here we go with a New Year of the Young and Restless.

Tomorrow we return to a new episode.  Don't forget to watch and share comments.  Anything goes here.

Happy New Year!! Heart

I enjoyed the retro episode today. Makes me wonder why they can't hire writers that could provide a better, cohesive storyline.🥺

Respected Contributor
  • Had to laugh at today's episode.   JT rushes into a burnt out building to find Colleen.   He's moving burnt beams, climbing around,  dust and ash is all over.  He carries Coleen out and his shirt is as white as when he went in.
Valued Contributor

@kindred cats 

Thanks for starting the 2024 thread...you beat me to it.

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year to all the posters..

Honored Contributor

Re: Young and Restless 2024

[ Edited ]

My DVR is programmed to only tape new episodes so unless I go in and override it, I don't get the repeats. Here's hoping the wave of the future isn't to routinely focus future short story arcs on really old history. I realize the writers are very limited and this makes it easier for those with scant skills, but the whole Aunt Nutty revisionist history didn't even fly by the seat of its pants.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

After today's episode, I am ready to join Tucker at the jazz club and have him buy me a drink. I'll pick up Nicki's share. 

Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping that the first episode of 2024 would have been more exciting.  Instead we had more flashbacks of Victor and his "baby" Nikki drinking and Adam and Sally talking about last New Year's Eve.

Plus Sharon and Nick with a latte and therapy to go!  

With Victoria taking a leave of absence, maybe there will be less Adam bashing - so tired of that.

Frequent Contributor

@kindred cats  Thank you for starting the 2024 Young and Restless Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Kittymom11 wrote:

@kindred cats  Thank you for starting the 2024 Young and Restless Woman Happy

@Kittymom11 

My pleasure. Heart  Nice to see you and everyone else.

Honored Contributor

So glad Sharon kept the coffee shop open for New Years Eve partygoers. Probably the most business she'll get all year.