Super Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

Too bad Malcolm can't stay for more than one episode, the man is easy on the eyes and a perfect fit for Elena.  Fine looking.  Nate hanging his head like the dog he is made me proud.  Can't wait until the fam and Victor find out about his bedroom acrobats.  

Honored Contributor

I see Diane is sporting the latest accessory in "Criminal Chic", an ankle monitor.    

Super Contributor

Well I'm sick of Dr. Sharon.  Amazing how everyone just tells all  to her.  But Nate wasn't upfront at all about his sordid little affair.  Someone has to spill those beans.  I hope Elena doesn't leave town before serving up her revenge. 

Esteemed Contributor

How much longer do we have to watch Summer run around with that "deer in the headlights" look?  She certainly is not good at keeping a secret.  I wish Diane would take Tucker up on his offer and leave town and Jack.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

How much longer do we have to watch Summer run around with that "deer in the headlights" look?  She certainly is not good at keeping a secret.  I wish Diane would take Tucker up on his offer and leave town and Jack.

Oh yea Summer, and that pouty bottom lip is getting way old... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Love the twist of Daniel "being Summer" and divulging the details of his mother being alive to Michael, Jack and Kyle.  What a zoo!!

I did not see that coming. Cat LOL

Super Contributor

Please, please, please let low life Nate and Victoria get what's coming to them.

I want Adam to move on.  He has pined for Sally long enough.  Go get one better Adam.

Honored Contributor

@Jaspertimes wrote:

Please, please, please let low life Nate and Victoria get what's coming to them.

I want Adam to move on.  He has pined for Sally long enough.  Go get one better Adam.

Agree about Miss Vicki and the snake. As for Adam, I'd like to see him lose some of the chip on his shoulder. This show desperately needs an actually likable character or two. He doesn't have to completely lose his edge, but I'm kind of tired of his almost always being angry and snarky. He can do better than Sally. On the other hand, Nick is now and has long been so freaking boring and I don't think the writing team with limited skills knows what to do with him. My vote would be to put him on the back burner for a while, along with Sharon. At this point neither of them is very compelling.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I once thought Phyllis would be hiding/living in the Abbott's pool house.  That would've been a kick.

Or, maybe she's having some major work done and will be recast and have to introduce herself back to her kids.  That would be so soapy though.

Summer is FINALLY getting on my last nerve.

Diane and Jack are both boring....started fast-forwarding when they're together. Cat Sad

I do wish Adam would rise to the occasion and become the real LEAD in the show.  It's about time for him to shine.

Valued Contributor

The 2 Mommies really got on my nerves today.

How long do we have to stare a Neil's picture?

Would want to stay in the "roach" motel if Jack could find "Red's" hair in the bathroom weeks later..Ewwww.

Ashley and Tucker like 2 love sick teenagers.

I think I need to stop watching for awhile!