Valued Contributor

I've only seen the first episode ~ so it looks like my DVR might be a little busy on the 1st. Whew, though, that's a lot of episodes to watch before the next season starts. 

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I love the series too!   I agree Kevin Costner is so good in it.  I saw Kelly Reilly (Beth) on an interview and was totally surprised she actually is British and has quite the accent!

November 7th is my birthday, I know what I'll be watching that night Smiley Happy

@LindaSal 

Well that's a nice birthday treat, happy almost birthday!

I was also surprised when I saw her in an interview and realized that she was British and really sounded British in her normal speech.

I never heard one hint of British in her speech, as Beth in Yellowstone.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

I've only seen the first episode ~ so it looks like my DVR might be a little busy on the 1st. Whew, though, that's a lot of episodes to watch before the next season starts. 

@tennpal15 

But once you watch a couple of episodes, you get hooked and it's so easy to end up binge watching, at least it was for me!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Can’t get enough of Beth and especially love the relationship she has with her dad. 

A little “fun fact” I learned over the break (I’m probably the last one to know) the character Teeter (Jennifer Landon) is the late Michael Landon’s daughter so hope we see more of that cowgirl.

Not much longer to wait so let’s all enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Yellowstone is the one show my husband & I enjoy watching together.  We have seen seasons 1-3 so many times now, I don't know that I'll watch them again.  I'm ready for season 4!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I love the series too!   I agree Kevin Costner is so good in it.  I saw Kelly Reilly (Beth) on an interview and was totally surprised she actually is British and has quite the accent!

November 7th is my birthday, I know what I'll be watching that night Smiley Happy

@LindaSal   seems a lot if actorsr are actually British . I'm always surprised at how good there American accents are .

Happy early Birthday!🎂

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@tennpal15 wrote:

@tennpal15 

But once you watch a couple of episodes, you get hooked and it's so easy to end up binge watching, at least it was for me!

Me Too !

Respected Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Can’t get enough of Beth and especially love the relationship she has with her dad. 

A little “fun fact” I learned over the break (I’m probably the last one to know) the character Teeter (Jennifer Landon) is the late Michael Landon’s daughter so hope we see more of that cowgirl.

Not much longer to wait so let’s all enjoy!

she plays a fun but bizarre person. i can only understand every other words she says. i hope she doesn't change! Jimmy's girlfriend, the barrel racer, is Josh Brolin's daugher.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Yellowstone 11/1

[ Edited ]

Although I've mentioned before, Beth Dutton is my favorite character, but dad (Kevin Costner) still looks mighty fine as a cowboy in this series!