Honored Contributor

...will rerun the previous seasons before the new season starts on 11/7, in case anyone missed any episodes or needs to refresh their memory, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Yes, thank you, and I will watch them all AGAIN because I love this series so much.

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy 

Me too!

It also helps me remember where it left off and every time I re-watch it, I see things that I had forgotten about or not noticed before.

Can't wait till Sunday 11/7!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Shhhhh

We like the show, but I'm keeping this hush from my husband. 

I don't know if I can watch all that carnage....again.  Of course, he would.

So I'll just wait until the new season starts.

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm 

Then you may want to find something else to watch, while DH watches this season, LOL!

There is waaay more "carnage" this season, as Rip says in the promo's, "everyone will pay" after the entire Dutton family is attacked.

Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Spacrazy 

Me too!

It also helps me remember where it left off and every time I re-watch it, I see things that I had forgotten about or not noticed before.

Can't wait till Sunday 11/7!

I think i've watched it all 3 times and I STILL see things that I missed-I'm distracted by the "views".Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

same here I can not wait till the new season to start !    I came to the series late ,  watched tbe marathon over Labor Day weekend and was hooked after the first episode !!!   I love Rip and especially Kevin Costner,    he sure has gotten better looking with age 😉   Best series Ive seen since the Sopranos!!!

Trusted Contributor

Yep, good cast, my favorite is Beth Dutton, when she got attacked in her office and her face badly bruised, I loved how she expressed herself when she came down to breakfast, when her dad asked - how are you feeling Beth?  Her response - like a day at the Spa, dad.  She's tough!

Esteemed Contributor

I love the series too!   I agree Kevin Costner is so good in it.  I saw Kelly Reilly (Beth) on an interview and was totally surprised she actually is British and has quite the accent!

November 7th is my birthday, I know what I'll be watching that night Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

One of my favorite series too!!  Quite crude and rude, but that is part of the story!  Costner has been one of my favorite actors for many years and I do enjoy his role on this series.

I don't particularly like the 'Beth' character - don't think viewers are supposed to - but think she is playing out the role so well!!  I saw her on a series 'Above Suspision' on Acorn and was surprised that she was British too!!