Respected Contributor

Y&R Tues June 30 Daily Gabriel is busted

[ Edited ]
As Jack fights for his life, Phyllis fights for answers … Marisa realizes that Marco intends to kill her …. Torn, Nikki confides in Neil, then tattles on Victor (realizing she’s busting Vikki for lying too) … Surveillance footage from CL’s shows some odd behavior http://www.young-restless.com/2015/monday-june-29th

Next: Are you OK? Noah finds Marisa in an alley. Soaked and shaking, she collapses into his arms … On the patio, Billy tells Vikki that he set up Victor for embezzlement… In bed, Jack glares at Adam; You’ve been lying about who you are – you’re Adam Newman! What are you talking about? Phyllis squeaks. She, Paul and Chelsea turn to look at Adam.
Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R Tues June 30 Daily Gabriel is busted

Finally, one of the big SLs will have some closure, Adam will be revealed. Thanks, javala.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:
Finally, one of the bigSLs will have some closure, Adam will be revealed. Thanks,javala.

Well foxxie he does not have to lie to Chelsea anymore he will never be free until fine out who killed Delia...

Avery moved to the back burner for now...

Sharon expecting is suspect....

Dylan as a good guy is being ruin with this over the top behavior...

Noah fines a new Love...

I was just thinking yesterday who could they pair her up with but that has been taken care of...

Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R Tues June 30 Daily Gabriel is busted Promo for 6/30

The Young and the Restless - Next On Y&R (6/30/2015)  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJze9pF8PbQ

Honored Contributor

javala, Noah needs a love interest but this might get killed off, too. Courtney was the most normal that Noah's had in a while. I agree, Dylan is being moved way over the top. What point did beating up Joe do? Just wait for the R test for some DNA results. I don't think Joe did it, though. Wonder what Joe will do with Avery's bracelet.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

Glory Alleluia we will finally find out about Adam!!!

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for all the information! I still think "Dylan" is the guilty one with Avery. We shall see......I don't think Sharon will be pregnant........! The soap. Is finally getting good again.....👏👏👏👏
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Save the Whales wrote:
Thanks everyone for all the information! I still think "Dylan" is the guilty one with Avery. We shall see......

For the life of me I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion..

He can not be in two places at once..

BWDIK

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

Sorry, but I still don't beleive that Adam killed Delia ..... and I wish we'd find out who did!!