Trusted Contributor

Re: Y&R Tues June 30 Daily Gabriel is busted

I sure wish we would find out too Tinkrbl44, I think they have dragged that out long enough.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I'll add a "me, too" to the group. Well week, it looks like some truths will be coming out. Maybe Delia's killer will be revealed this summer.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Super Contributor

I detest how these stories are drug out for so long, it tends to make me loose interest in them after a while. I've watched this show faithfully for over 40 years and keep threatening to quit, but I know that I won't. :-)

I am ready for the Gabe/Adam story to end and for him to get back with his family, however we all know there will be more hiccups to happen before that takes place. 

Like some of you, I still think that he was innocent in Delia's accdential death. I believe that it was Kelly.

Why did the writer's make Avery's character so weak before she leaves the show?

I hope that Niki gets Victor busted. He has (figurativly) gotten away with murder for years. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ha, ha, ha...the laugh is on me.  I should have known that Adam wouldn't be revealed like we saw it.  Too many people in the room and Jack, coming out of a coma, wouldn't be that coherent.  Ok...I fell for it, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I fell for it too Foxxie...I can't believe they did that....I am getting tired of waiting.

Jessa
Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad you all have the patience to watch that show. Haven't seen it in over 8 or more years but keep up with it by reading the daily blogs and reading here also. What I dont like is that Victor will get away with everything. He can always say he thought it was the real "Jack" and he too was fooled by it. Nothing on Delia because the writers dont know who to pin it on. I would be screaming at the TV too much if I were to watch it lol. Thanks everyone for keeping me up to date.

Honored Contributor

Hi, Sage04. Long time no see. You're right, the writers don't know who to pin the hit & run on so they leave us hanging. I call that bad writing. They should have had a more complete plan. I used to love Victor but not any more. If he was gone, I'd miss him but not in a good way. He's ridiculous now.