Valued Contributor

Good morning all,

Just thought I would start a new thread for the new month....let's hope that this story line improves and SOON !!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bold & Beautiful July 2015

I dreaded Steffy's return.  I find her to be a very boring character.  Same with milktoast Liam.  Good grief, he needs to grow a pair.   I'd like to see Hope and her mom return but Hope has to be different than before...spice her up.   Take Taylor and Steffy off for good!   

Valued Contributor

I don't really mind Steffy...except for the awful changes she's made to her face....I'm just so bored with the same old   "Liam-Steffy-fill in the blank"    love triangle story line.

All of us viewers are not 20 somethings with relationship issues. Can we please have story lines with Thorn, or at least a more mature adult with interesting plots??  

I can fast forward through this show now in about 10 minutes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
I'm just soooo disappointed in Liam! I know he's milk toast, lol, but this should be so familar to him since it happened with Hope and Steffy as well. Didn't anybody learn a lesson? And Ivy....what happened to all of that logical thinking she used to have. She allowed Quinn to use her and she wants Liam, knowing that he has feelings for Steffy.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
I just re watched today's show because I was preoccupied when I watched earlier. So now it looks like Aly is gonna try to do something to Steffy. At first, the floating head was just talking to her about good things. Now, it's turning dangerous. Aly's psychosis has taken a turn for the worse.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

Please don't post on this thread ... use the link from Lainey 

I offended someone by starting this thread before Lainey started hers...Lainey herself was very polite by the way...