Respected Contributor

Re: Y&R THRUSDAY OCT 29 What Gala where did that come from??

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Yes, @Pqfan,  he will always be Tad Martin and I hadn't seen AMC for years before it went off.  Erica had started to get on my nerves and then its time conflicted with Y&R, so I couldn't watch it.

I love my soaps but you have dismiss all thoughts of reality, lol.

Don't see you much, good to 'see' you.

@MmsfoxxieAww Thankyou so much!Heart

Respected Contributor

@jessa wrote:

Hillary running around like that is so stupid.  How did she get to the hospital and no one seeing her stammering around?

Devon is on my last nerve...all that Cane has done for him in the past.  I could just smack him.

I agree he is a spoiled punk Devon brings out unkind thoughts...

he is so unreasonable the heathen...

did he bother to do one prayer I don't recall seeing him in any chaple.

Honored Contributor

@javala wrote:

@jessa wrote:

Hillary running around like that is so stupid.  How did she get to the hospital and no one seeing her stammering around?

Devon is on my last nerve...all that Cane has done for him in the past.  I could just smack him.

I agree he is a spoiled punk Devon brings out unkind thoughts...

he is so unreasonable the heathen...

did he bother to do one prayer I don't recall seeing him in any chaple.

Devon is a heathen because he the writers didn't show him praying?  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

How about Hillary pulling the hood up over her hair?  Her coma Dr is better than Phyllis' because it took longer for Phyllis to come out of it AND she recovered so good she was able to find her shoes, find her clothes, but what I thought was wonderful, she tied her shoes!  ******, she's good! (sorry).

I could only think that Hillary is in desperate need of a shower!

Honored Contributor

I try my best to give my stand by character the benefit of a doubt but Devon AND Neil are getting on my last nerve.  I guess we are to believe that Devon is crazy with worry about Hilary.  But I haven't heard any good reason for anybody to believe that Cain did anything wrong.  As far as I know, he isn't in any need for money.

And Lily!  Who wants a wife like her.  I agree with Colin for once.  Unconsciously, she wants Joe.

Lol, I think we all just love complaining about our dear beloved soaps.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I agree Tink!  I would be thinking....."Where did she get that coat she's wearing"?  Maybe it's a clue as to where she's been.  How did the nurse know that she had needle marks, she has that coat on and is covered up.  She wasn't even sure it was Hillary.

I know I'm being stupid, it is a soap.  But it's also fun to point these things out!

Honored Contributor

One sleeve of her jacket was pulled up @Annabellethecat66 so Hillary's arm was exposed showing blood.

I hope Cain will be vindicated now.  I hate the way Lily is treating him.  Just because she and Cain are at odd's, she wwants to keep the kids away from their father??  Come on....

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I'm watching this now and can I say I'd like to get some Duct tape and put it across Devon's mouth!

Aren't they all going to have another big "GALA"  only this one will be to tell Cain and Adam how sorry they all are......

Honored Contributor

Oh Noooo!  There are TWO devils!!  I thought Joe was the only one...I recognized his height and built.  At least I was half right, lol.

Honored Contributor

They're setting them up for him leaving Lilly and she being with Joe.

We need to widen those people's horizon of people (that sounds funny).  They don't know enough people!