Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R THRUSDAY OCT 29 What Gala where did that come from??

During the preview for tomorrow's show, I got a quick look at that devil.  Now the devil looks smaller ( I think the show tried to fool us by using Joe in all of those scenes).  Small enough to be a woman so maybe it is Chloe after all.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I noticed that too.  The hands look like they could be a woman's hands.

Trusted Contributor

I wish Cain would kick Lily to the curb and take Devon with her.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Now this is strange that Hilary would think that Neil is still her husband.  All through the marriage she was longing for and lusting after Devon.  Why now is she wanting Neil so badly?

But...goody goody that she doesn't want Devon right now.  Serves him right!  Even now he doesn't believe Cain.  Karma!!

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Now this is strange that Hilary would think that Neil is still her husband.  All through the marriage she was longing for and lusting after Devon.  Why now is she wanting Neil so badly?

But...goody goody that she doesn't want Devon right now.  Serves him right!  Even now he doesn't believe Cain.  Karma!!

maybe she tried to "block out" devon after seeing that videotape of devon and the prostitute?.......then she fell over the cliff........then it was neil "taking care of her" the entire time after that. maybe she had some level of consciousness? lol i am sure she will snap out of it.......or gwen will make her snap out of it! Smiley Tongue

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein