Honored Contributor

Re: 🍁👻 Y&R OCTOBER 2019 w/SPOILERS 👻🍁

[ Edited ]

"Billy assumes a different identity."

Oh, please just NO NO NO NO NO...

I'm sorry, this is just a step too far... What... They coudn't figure out before when the dunce was being 'treated' by Chloe that this story line is of interest to NOBODY... Billy just needs to go...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Will we be meeting a nearly seventy year old half brother of Jack and Traci? I watched the first half day of the show faithfully and then got sidetracked.

@AuntG  Apparently, an actor has been hired to play him, but since Theo says his father is deceased, it's unclear whether we'll actually see him somehow mysteriously resurrected or whether he'll be a ghost or a flashback... With this crew of deviants writing this slop, it could be just about anything...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

"Billy assumes a different identity."

Oh, please just NO NO NO NO NO...

I'm sorry, this is just a step too far... What... They coudn't figure out before when the dunce was being 'treated' by Chloe that this story line is of interest to NOBODY... Billy just needs to go...

@stevieb 

😡🤯🤬

Honored Contributor

Glad I'm having cataract/astigmatism correction tomorrow and won't be able to partake in all the fun.  I"ll TIVO it and worry about it later.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Glad I'm having cataract/astigmatism correction tomorrow and won't be able to partake in all the fun.  I"ll TIVO it and worry about it later.

@SharkE  Hope all goes well...

Honored Contributor

@SharkE , good luck tomorrow! 

Honored Contributor

Everybody says it's a piece of cake nowdays, so, here's hoping.

Tired of having 20 pair of cheap glasses at every table in my house

Want to have it done while husband can still drive me and not

have to depend on somebody else. Or call Uber. LOL

One done Tues and then , I think, the other next Tues.

Respected Contributor

I hope it goes well @SharkE !

Respected Contributor

You can tell it must be Halloween because I actually watched both Friday's and today's shows!  Trying to scare myself I guess. 

Hmmm- so Devon justs gives away a couple of billion dollars without a lawyer of his own in sight?   And now Phyllis is going to be ripping up a 2 million dollar check.   Must be nice to not care about cash, huh?  I know @stevieb is just delighted that Colic is being mentioned again.  Is this the best plotting these writers can do?   As for Amanda wouldn't she at least be researching why she looks so much like Hilary?

I can't get too excited about another new cast member coming in (Theo's father.)  They gave Lola parents and have done absolutely nothing with them.  I do think Theo is the best addition they've cast in a few years though.   I think it would have been a better plot and cause way more drama if he had turned out to be a long lost son of Jack's instead of a cousin.  Also, if they bring the dad in - who will he romance with?   Sharon probably.  

So Billy boy is going to get another identity- just great!  He and Adam should both check into Fairview.  Not sure what kind of crazy people (Nick and Chelsea) would actually let Adam take care of a kid.  A month ago he was messing with Victor's meds and has a background as a pschopath.

Speaking of Victor, I ask again what have they done with the real one and can he come back?  This sad sack giving into Victoria's demands and pining over Adam doesn't resemble TGVN!

Honored Contributor

OK this is a “no brainer”.

Nick will become councilmember and then Chelsea will get caught for money laundering!

I’m usually wrong, but it is interesting, right?