Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

@threecees wrote:

Just say NO to Monday's episode starring Lola, in a new swimsuit too. 

Just for Kyle.

And she is making up for lost time, if you know what I mean.

@threecees  Oh yea, Little Lola the Ho-la's discovered the wild thing... and now she just can't get enough... Him hauling her around is going to get old very fast... Maybe he'll drop her off the roof next time they have one of their low rent rendezvous...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@J Town Girl wrote:

Did anyone else want to take a sock and shove it into Abby's mouth when she was screeching into the faces of Rey and Arturo?  I'm not a fan of either of them but her angry woman routine is getting so old.   She's become a bitter harpy.

@J Town Girl  She really has become a total prig... I think we're all supposed to be embracing all these 'strident' women, but personally, some of them just seem to have taken it a bit too far and she's one who has...

Valued Contributor

I wish that ugly restaurant would burn down to the ground. Get rid of Lola, the chef who doesn't cook. And Abby yelling and screaming at everyone in the place. Don't the other customers hear her? Yuck !

Regular Contributor

@DJP wrote:

I wish that ugly restaurant would burn down to the ground. Get rid of Lola, the chef who doesn't cook. And Abby yelling and screaming at everyone in the place. Don't the other customers hear her? Yuck !

Who ever thought grey was a exciting color for a restauant...

Super Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ??

@threecees wrote:

Another Nightmare triangle,

Mariah, Tessa and her guitar.

#THESINGINGMUSTEND

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO

I get the feeling it's more like, Mariah, Tessa and Anna.Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Society is in the dumpster.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG and @DJP  Mia should tell Abby goodbye as she takes off with Arturo

outside Society. Then tells Arturo she forgot something inside, her purse or whatever,

goes back into the ladies room and throws a match. 

Lola and Abby then have no jobs. They sit at home and whine about Mia.Smiley Happy

#MIAFINALLYGETSREVENGE

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG and @DJP  Mia should tell Abby goodbye as she takes off with Arturo

outside Society. Then tells Arturo she forgot something inside, her purse or whatever,

goes back into the ladies room and throws a match. 

Lola and Abby then have no jobs. They sit at home and whine about Mia.Smiley Happy

#MIAFINALLYGETSREVENGE

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO

Hey-hey-hey there @threecees... let's show a little creativity here... I'm with you on Mia torching the joint, but as part of that scenario, let's have Tessa (and her guitar) appearing that night and all of them, Tessa, the guitar, Abby and most of all Lola (the ho-la) go up in smoke, along with Abby's new dive bar... Not jobless, not whining about Mia, just GONE...

Woman Surprised

#LOLAMUSTGO

Honored Contributor

@stevieb I like the way you guys think (torching).  However, I'm not like many here, I can't stand Mia.  I wish she'd fall in the place too!

I can't believe the way they're dragging out the look of the new Adam!  I keep thinking.....'drum-roll please'.  Because they're trying to create some mystery.

Also, unlike some of you, I don't dislike Sharon.  She drives me crazy with with wonky eyes (she thinks it's acting), but I do think it's time for Sharon to get some lovin'.  

Oh!  You're thinking...."But Annnabelle, she just got some lovin' from Rey".  I say, "Some REAL lovin'"  

People on daytime TV needs to go back to the old days when people knew how to kiss.  

I've been watching a lot of old(er) established TV shows.  Back then they knew how to kiss.  Grab the back of the neck (males and females).  Make it look like you're kissing a human and not a fish!

I hope this story line with new Adam doesn't go like my life.  My life is like (with friends)...."sounds like".  When I'm trying to remember a TV show or relate something.  Drives me and the other person crazy.  I envision Sharon across from new Adam saying, "Adam...we were...(sounds like rovers)"  Adam says, "What the @#$ are you talking about Sharon?"  Sharon says, "Adam I want you to remember we were LOVERS Adam...LOVERS"!

Has anyone ever seen this new Adam in anything?  I don't place the face and I watch a lot of TV!  I'm nervous.  If he stinks....we're stuck with him!  

On another note...wait for it...OK, I'll blurt it out...."We might finally find out where Chelsea went with her kid (who's probably now a teenager).  Can't wait...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  Well, as you know, Sharon has never been a favorite of mine... I don't care if she 'gets some loving' but don't think she needs to get it from Adam... Broken record time, but the Adam/Sharon hook up is ancient history and I have never understood why they're trying to resurrect it now, virtually denying everything that happened in the intervening ten or so years... Likewise, it never made sense to me that Victor would have simply let Chelsea off the hook to disappear with his grandson... Again, inconsistency on the part of the writiers... More to the point, New Adam is 32 years old, which reports say is consistent with how old the actual Adam should be (both Muhney and Hartley were older than the character) and he looks very young... Hooking him up with the 48 year old Sharon Case is ludicrous... Let her get her lovin' from Nick. They deserve each other...