Regular Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’Ž Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’„

@stevieb wrote:

You really have to wonder how far they think they can go with all of Traci's little hallucinations involving Cane and Lily... Just ludicrous... Cut your losses, people, send him packing... It's like they're desperate to make some of these characters relevant and it's just not flying:

@stevieb That was painful....  what the heck is this boring nightmare...

Super Contributor

Life in Pieces was cancelled so no more time off for Summer from Y&R.Woman Sad

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has Young and Restless morph into Old and Careless?

They are dragging this meeting the new Adam out too long....

I know one thing for sure Gina shoes are going to be hard to fill.

Respected Contributor

@TryingToQuit wrote:

I've tried, I really have. I've Been hoping the show will get better somehow. No, I have no suggestions for how to make the storylines any better, or the acting any more believable - I think that the actors are doing a fine job with what they've been given to work with, honestly.

I'm just so disappointed, that I can't get into it anymore. I truly love the show, back in the 80s.. I began watching in Junior High, back when it was Cricket and Danny, Jill was a true Diva, The Mustache was a handsome, rapscallion, and Nicky was a true beauty -she still is, don't get me wrong. Never thought I'd say it, but I truly miss Mrs. Chancellor. .In high school I had such a crush  on the deboniar Jack! 

What a show it was back then! It's such a weak shodow of it's former gloriousness, maybe it's time to throw in the towel and quit while they're medioche, before they truly go down the drain.

I knew I was done, when I realized I had missed all of this week's episodes, and didn't even care, 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm so upset, I put a random spoiler in there! Sorry about that.

@TryingToQuit  I agree with you 100 percent!   Before I read your message, I was trying to remember if I had actually watched an episode this week or just read about them here!

I so want the show to get better and be what it used to be. 

Honored Contributor

@TryingToQuit  I feel your pain... We endured the Chuck Pratt years, hoping things would improve when they axed him and hired Sally Susman... They didn't... Then we thought it HAD to get better when they axed her ad hired Mal... Surely things would look up... They didn't... And then there was the gleeful news that Mal was given his walking papers and a new head writer, Josh, would be coming in and we were just SURE it couldn't get worse, but it surely hasn't gotten better... Like not at all...  And before someone chimes in to 'give him time', the fact is he'd been co-writing the show with Mal for some months... Soaps, in general, and this show, in particular, have lost their way... No one seems to know how to write them anymore... Personally, I don't see them ever getting back on track... They'll limp along until their respective networks decide they aren't worth keeping... To tell the truth, I think the main reason I'm still hanging in there is because coming here and kvetching with all of the regulars is a heck of a lot more entertaining than is this show...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so tired of that turd that sets on top of kyle forehead

it just makes his profile look worst.

With each generation we been pushed, shoved and rub with the latest Soc Media agenda that has taken over our Soap Operas 

It seems all our stories are contrived instead of unfolding naturally. It seems to have 

become a venue to promote some cause.

One hour a day we try to get away from the preaching most of us believe "live and let live". Stop holding Soap operas hostage! 

Go play with your paper dolls some where else....

Honored Contributor

@Javala  Yea, Kyle's Woody Woodpecker 'do' isn't helping me take him seriously... Really though, it's too late. They took a potentially interesting character and have completely ruined him, making him unappealing and unlikable and essentially, little more than a cartoon character... 

Image result for woody woodpecker

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Did anyone else want to take a sock and shove it into Abby's mouth when she was screeching into the faces of Rey and Arturo?  I'm not a fan of either of them but her angry woman routine is getting so old.   She's become a bitter harpy.

Esteemed Contributor

Just say NO to Monday's episode starring Lola, in a new swimsuit too. 

Just for Kyle.

And she is making up for lost time, if you know what I mean.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ?? Y&R MAY 2019 SPOILERS ??

Another Nightmare triangle,

Mariah, Tessa and her guitar.

#THESINGINGMUSTEND

#LOLAANDTESSAMUSTGO