Honored Contributor

Re: Y&R - Has the time come when Ian is murdered?

On 9/5/2014 robomo said:

I like Stitch with Ashley. This is a much more interesting storyline for him rather than skulking around the hospital in a white coat. Victoria needs to get over herself.

I think Stitch and Ashley together would be HOT ...... and Billy gives up and gets involved with Chelsea after all ...... Victoria can sit at home alone and have a tantrum!

Honored Contributor

I read where Ian's disappearance becomes a mystery, so I guess no one will know where he is or if he is alive!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Paul receives a call from the Canadian Mounted Police, saying they think Ian may have crossed over into Canada, but Paul thinks something worse may have happened when he finds bloody footprints at the Newman Ranch!

Respected Contributor

I read where Ian's disappearance becomes a mystery, so I guess no one will know where he is or if he is alive!

This is why I said a few days ago....

Is Ian really gone or gone like Sheila?

Mariah world is turn inside out, even the one she could turn too, betrayed her...

Sharon needs to be patient...

Dylan seems always to be on a mission he really needs to see a shrink...

No one could replace Stafford so it seems the strategy is to have Phyllis come back as another personality....

Looks like Victor selfish motives hit a dead end...

I hope Sharon is the one who remembers her secret, and has the courage to confess to Nick

http://community.qvc.com/forums/tv/topic/467640/yr-mariah-ian-dylan-phyllis.aspx

amazing everyone could have seen everything coming if they only ....

http://community.qvc.com/forums/tv/topic/468262/yr-mondays-spoiler.aspx

Honored Contributor

Java I saw all of what you posted. Don't be too critical of others though. A lot of people here don't look at all of the posts and maybe only have time to hit on the headlines that interest them.

If anything, I think I over indulge here reading almost everything. I appreciate that you take the time to find all of this stuff for us (and I know everyone else does).

I sometimes look at all of my posts (as in annabellethecat over and over in the beginning) and I think (no....I know....) I have too much time on my hands.

Thanks again for taking the time to help all of us understand better some of these plots. I know anyone who knows me will tell you .....well ....I get lost all of the time.

You are amazing (you and keri) at finding out the things you do.

I appreciate both of you and all that you do and I know everyone else does too.

To use a term we oldies used years ago....."keri and Java rock". Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Be of Good Cheer!

Honored Contributor

And that folks is why we don't go at each other's throats. You are a good egg (as a British friend of mine's says when he approves of something or someone).

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

On 9/9/2014 annabellethecat said:

And that folks is why we don't go at each other's throats. You are a good egg (as a British friend of mine's says when he approves of something or someone).

I am a flawed human being the still small voice within is the good egg...

Cheers!

Honored Contributor

Java Smiley Happy