Honored Contributor

Re: 🌷🌸 Y&R APRIL 2019 w/ SPOILERS! 🌸🌷

@kelsey17 wrote:

Ok...the usual today....Billy proposes one minute and lies the next.....what else is new.....boy..he really has changed huh?? NOT...

Mariah isn't taking the brick throwing seriously?? i say seriously??

I guess Victoria asking Billy to give her time may allow for that creepy guy from Las Vegas to show up??  Thought he was supposed to be more involved in the show besides a 2 day stint.......i wouldn't be disappointed if he didn't come back to the show......

Wonder what business Phyllis is thinking about!!

Any thoughts on who threw the brick???

@kelsey17  No idea who threw the brick... All I know is they missed Tessa's mouth... What I want to know is how...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Ok...the usual today....Billy proposes one minute and lies the next.....what else is new.....boy..he really has changed huh?? NOT...

Mariah isn't taking the brick throwing seriously?? i say seriously??

I guess Victoria asking Billy to give her time may allow for that creepy guy from Las Vegas to show up??  Thought he was supposed to be more involved in the show besides a 2 day stint.......i wouldn't be disappointed if he didn't come back to the show......

Wonder what business Phyllis is thinking about!!

Any thoughts on who threw the brick???

Maybe it was someone who lives near them and has to hear Tessa's horrible music.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My thoughts:

1) Mia threw the brick. The "gossip" is regarding her, Rey and Sharon. 

2) Sick of Phylis. She reeks of desperation. Billy, go to Summer, tell her that her mother is once again ready to throw her under the bus because she's a loser and then let Summer, AGAIN, confront Phylis. Sick of the what they've done to Phylis. The fact that Billy gave in has set him up for future blackmail and issues. Stupid.

3) Though the acting is great, I'm tired of the Dina character. I tired of her smugness, I'm tired of the hell she puts everyone through. Sadly, this IS the hallmark of the good writing because being a caregiver means you have to bury so much until it destroys you (physically, mentally, emotionally). At this point, Jack has taken on the bulk while Ashley has simply followed in her mothers' footsteps: dumping the family, dumping responsibility for anyone other than herself and enjoying making others miserable. I sincerely hope this storyline ends soon with Jack, Tracy and even Abby rising to victory while Ashely sees Dina when she looks into the mirror and the revelation destroys her. One can wish.

3) Billy and Victoria. Tired of them going back and forth. Just like Sharon and Nike. 

4) Cane and Tracy: where's my vomit bucket? And may I add that the spoiled brat outburst by whatever the brats' name is (daughter of Cane), was so on point for the character? Glad when she is shipped off to college.

5) Devon and Company. Waste of time.

6) Lola.. waste of time. I see her turning into a freaky version of Mia. Yes, I do.

7) I do love Rey and Sharon together. The man has great arms and back. Oh yes, he does. : )

8) The candles of Vicki's. Someone problably should have check them out as to how they look on a computer screen. The scenes didn't look romatic but instead like cheap glow sticks. Wow. REALLY bad. 

I  fast forwarded through most of it. What a waste of time.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

My thoughts:

1) Mia threw the brick. The "gossip" is regarding her, Rey and Sharon. 

2) Sick of Phylis. She reeks of desperation. Billy, go to Summer, tell her that her mother is once again ready to throw her under the bus because she's a loser and then let Summer, AGAIN, confront Phylis. Sick of the what they've done to Phylis. The fact that Billy gave in has set him up for future blackmail and issues. Stupid.

3) Though the acting is great, I'm tired of the Dina character. I tired of her smugness, I'm tired of the hell she puts everyone through. Sadly, this IS the hallmark of the good writing because being a caregiver means you have to bury so much until it destroys you (physically, mentally, emotionally). At this point, Jack has taken on the bulk while Ashley has simply followed in her mothers' footsteps: dumping the family, dumping responsibility for anyone other than herself and enjoying making others miserable. I sincerely hope this storyline ends soon with Jack, Tracy and even Abby rising to victory while Ashely sees Dina when she looks into the mirror and the revelation destroys her. One can wish.

3) Billy and Victoria. Tired of them going back and forth. Just like Sharon and Nike. 

4) Cane and Tracy: where's my vomit bucket? And may I add that the spoiled brat outburst by whatever the brats' name is (daughter of Cane), was so on point for the character? Glad when she is shipped off to college.

5) Devon and Company. Waste of time.

6) Lola.. waste of time. I see her turning into a freaky version of Mia. Yes, I do.

7) I do love Rey and Sharon together. The man has great arms and back. Oh yes, he does. : )

8) The candles of Vicki's. Someone problably should have check them out as to how they look on a computer screen. The scenes didn't look romatic but instead like cheap glow sticks. Wow. REALLY bad. 

I  fast forwarded through most of it. What a waste of time.

@SahmIam  Don't know or care who threw the brick... There is nothing they can do to make Tessa and Mariah interesting... They've dabbled with these two for so long and nothing they've ever embroiled them in has ever taken off and it never will... Agree, I hate the way they've destroyed the Phyllis character... My only thought, as stated, is they plan to have her hit rock bottom and leave town, having her reappear at a later date in the visage of Stafford... Agree, Dena's illness has gone on for too long, though I do love the potential the character might have had... Cane and Tracy, agree... No legs there and OMG how I agree that I wish they'd get rid of those 'teens', especially the daughter... Aging them served no purpose... Devon & Co. and Lola... Agree, agree, agree... Just cut your losses and get rid of all of them... No interest in Sharon with yet another bunk mate, so can't honestly say... Rey does have a nice body, I'll give you that... I tend to FF through Victoria's at-home scenes, so have to say I haven't even noticed the candles... What can I say, me bad... And yes, the show continues to be a colossal waste of time... Half a dozen writers later and it's still treading water as it circles the bowl...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Summary for Friday, April 19th from soaps.com:

At Society, Abby’s on the phone yelling at someone and Lola confides in Tessa that due to a back up on the highway there is no food delivery – she’ll have nothing to serve. Abby angrily concludes her call as Arturo arrives. He wants to talk more, but Abby is too busy putting out fires. She rants about the software glitching as her phone rings again. Elsewhere, Arturo discovers Lola’s received the wrong fruit and is freaking out. Tessa forces her to yoga breathe and Arturo reminds her Abby hired her because she’s the best person for the job and urges her to improvise. Lola remembers she’s a Rosales and doesn’t give up. Arturo has her back. Meanwhile, a worker advises Abby the fire alarm will keep going off all night. Arturo is there to handle it. Abby takes note of his help.

At the Abbott house, Kyle’s holding a jewelry box and smiling when Summer appears. He hastily puts it away. Summer talks about going to Abby’s launch, but Kyle thinks it might be awkward with Lola. They debate and he looks uncomfortable as she pulls him upstairs to get ready. Upstairs, Summer gets frisky, but Kyle decides they should leave early. As he showers, Summer finds a heart necklace in his pocket and assumes it’s for her. After he’s dressed, Summer alludes to her dress needing the perfect accessory. Kyle goes downstairs and Lola texts to see if he’s coming. He wouldn’t miss it for the world. Summer comes down in a tight dress and reveals she got Lola an opening night gift from them.

At the Ashby house, Cane’s on the phone with Traci and reports the twins went to the prison for Lily’s release. He’s nervous because this is his final chance. He lets her go as Lily enters. Cane smiles, “Welcome home.” Lily informs him she’s not free until he signs the divorce papers. He reminds her he took vows. She counters they are the same ones he broke. Lily sighs…she’s there to get ready for Abby and Devon’s opening and pack a few things – she’s meeting her dad, Mattie and Charlie there. Cane wants to work things out, but she doesn’t. “You have to let me go.” Cane persists. He reveals he’s been talking to someone about how to be better for her. She says her choices are about her. Cane continues that he’s always defined himself by his success. Lily doesn’t think sleeping with Juliet or kissing Victoria as about him becoming the next Warren Buffett. He thinks he can change and will dedicate his life to her and kids. Lily says it doesn’t make a difference. Cane announces he gave Jill his resignation and asks Lily for another chance. Lily insists he can’t change years of pain with a grand gesture. She wants to put their relationship behind her. After packing, Lily tells Cane she’ll be teaching the inmates full-time. Cane’s proud. They discuss Neil’s hope that Mattie would go to Stanford before Lily prepares to leave. Cane wants her to stay the night and has a last request – that they attend the launch together.

At Society, Tessa tells Lola about the incident involving Mariah. Nearby, Abby and Arturo share a close moment over him fixing the alarm system. Abby takes a call from Devon and assures him everything’s great…as the lights go out. Arturo fixes that as well. She says he’s a lifesaver – she doesn’t know if she can get past him breaking her heart, but thanks him. Kyle and Summer arrive. Abby takes Summer for a tour and Kyle finds Lola. He pulls her aside and gives her the heart necklace. She puts it on and tucks it under her uniform – it’s perfect. Summer spots them chatting. Lola tells Kyle she’ll wait for him forever if she has to and they embrace. Summer approaches. She congratulates Lola and announces they almost didn’t come – Kyle had his heart set on a quiet night at home. Elsewhere, Abby gives the staff a pep talk and declares Society officially open. She goes to let in the customers…but no one is there. Back inside, Lola pulls her necklace out of her uniform as she accepts Summer’s gift. Summer sees it and fumes.

Next on The Young & Restless:

At Abby’s launch, Jack says to Ashley, “Welcome home, Sis.” She says she’s there to support her daughter. Jack adds, “And your company.”

Honored Contributor

I swear, if I were Summer, I'd demand my liver back...

Respected Contributor

I have to admit, this show is getting more and more stupid by the day. I am quickly losing interest. I will turn it on, then start doing miscellaneous chores because of lack of interest in the show. Smiley Sad 

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

As I'm reading through the "spoiler" of tomorrows episode, I'm saying OUT LOUD...

"What?

Are you kidding me?

How STUPID!!"

And other such statements. 

I'm trying to figure out when Lily joined the Wicked Witch (but with a B) club that includes Phylis, Lauren, Ashley and now Lily... oh and Dina of course. Do the writers honestly think that these are examples of strong women? If these were men, we'd have a different set of words for them. These women are simply the female version of that and they disgust me. Great job on the perverted/twisted take on what a strong woman is. GREAT job.

Not.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@stevieb 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well I would @loveschocolate ... She needs to fork it back over... Kyle is in no way living up to his end of the one year bargain and that skank Lola is egging him on... Either he mans up and she backs off or the liver comes out and goes return to sender... Fair is fair...

Smiley Very Happy