Honored Contributor

🌷🌸 Y&R APRIL 2019 w/ SPOILERS! 🌸🌷

Summary for Monday, April 1st from soaps.com:

At Jabot, Jack sneers that Ashley has no authority to convene a meeting of the board. Kerry, now speaking in a British accent, makes nice with Ashley, who explains she is really Dominique Carroll, thanks her for her great work and wishes her safe travels. Jack follows Dominique/Kerry out and confronts her – was everything they shared a colossal lie? She insists her feelings for him are separate and invites him to join her in Paris. Jack won’t go anywhere with her and isn’t letting her walk out of there without repercussions. She warns him against calling the authorities and wishes him luck battling Ashley.

Back in the Jabot office, Billy complains about Ashley screwing them over again while Traci chastises that she’s playing God with people’s lives. Jack re-enters, followed by Kyle and Abby, who’s happy to see her mother. Kyle and Abby get up to speed on Ashley’s plant at Jabot. Ashley reveals the real Kerry Johnson is working at her company in Paris. Lauren asks if Ashley also owns Premiere Cosmetics – the company that took their patents. Ashley does. They all want to know what’s to become of Jabot. Ashley announces she’ll save it – by taking it over. She explains that all the products developed by Dominique belong to her…and Premiere Cosmetics, and mocks Phyllis for making it so easy. Billy won’t entertain her offer, but Lauren will hear her out. Ashley says if they sell to her they’ll get the products back they’ve planned to launch. Traci and Billy call her out on Jack getting hurt. Ashley shrugs it off and informs them her offer expires tomorrow.

Lauren takes Phyllis aside and worries about Fenmore’s – will it be cut loose? Phyllis won’t give in without at fight. Lauren glances at the Abbotts and says it may not be her call. Across the room, Jack, Billy and Kyle are on the same page. Phyllis announces she’ll fight for Jabot’s rights by prosecuting for fraud or challenging the patents. The Abbotts shoot down her ideas. When it comes out Phyllis didn’t make Kerry sign a non-compete clause, Jack announces they’re voting her out. Phyllis protests about being the scapegoat as Jack calls for the vote. Only Phyllis and Lauren vote to keep her on. Jack tells ‘Red’ she’s out. Phyllis exits. Lauren argues with the Abbotts about accepting Ashley’s offer. Jack insists it’s not time to give in, it’s time for the fight of their lives. He wants to lead as CEO. Lauren snarks, “Here we go again.” Jack makes his pitch – he’s ideally suited for this challenge.

At Sharon’s place she fusses over her appearance before opening he door to Rey, who admits he also changed his outfit once or twice. She loves the ‘early’ date idea and jokes about them being unemployed.

At the ranch, Nikki worries when she sees Paul – has Christine changed her mind? Paul came to do this – he hugs her. Over tea, Paul assures Nikki he’ll always believe in her before asking about Victoria. Nikki says the nightmare isn’t over for her – she must come to terms with what’s happened.

At home, Victoria calls the kids over and tells them mommy has to go away again. The kids are disappointed, but Victoria promises she won’t be long. Katie asks about the man in the wall. Victoria says he can’t play with her again but wanted her to tell Katie goodbye. Later, Nikki arrives and is appalled to hear she has a business trip. Victoria brushes aside her mother’s concerns, asks Nikki to update Billy, and leaves her open-mouthed on the sofa.

At the Club, Rey has flowers, champagne and a card for Sharon. They discuss his marriage to Mia; Sharon doesn’t want to jump in before he’s had enough time to process. Rey declares this day is the beginning of their romantic relationship. He’d be a fool not wait any longer to kiss her. They head up to a suite and start making love. Meanwhile, Phyllis spots Dominique at the Club bar, orders wine, and puts it on her tab. Dominique admires Phyllis – their friendship was real – and assures her she’ll land on her feet. Upstairs, Abby confronts Ashley in her suite. “What the hell have you just done.

At Jabot, the vote between whether to appoint Jack CEO or merge with Ashley’s company comes down to Billy after Abby abstains. Billy’s all in with Jack. They embrace. Once alone, Jack looks around the office, then sits in the CEO chair.

At Victoria’s house, Nikki tells Billy that Victoria was vague about her trip on purpose – she’s trying to run away.

At a hotel, Victoria calls the front desk, refers to herself as Jeni Lambertson, and asks for complete privacy.

Next on The Young and the Restless:

Nikki leans on Paul.

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: 🌷🌸 Y&R APRIL 2019 w/ SPOILERS! 🌸🌷

Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of April 1:

In the weekly Y&R spoiler video: Victoria’s in Vegas, Lauren looks for a way out, and Ashley wants control.

Y&R spoilers for Monday April 1:

In Monday's Y&R recap, Jack is the new Jabot CEO, Lauren wants out, Rey and Sharon heat things up, and Victoria plans a trip.

Rey takes Sharon on a date.

Paul supports Nikki.

Ashley's taken off guard.

Casting update! Mark Grossman has been recast as Adam Newman.

Saying goodbye... Alice Hunter reveals Y&R exit as Kerry Johnson.

Y&R spoilers for Tuesday April 2:

Lauren loses her patience.

Jack plans his next move.

Jett and Ana forge a bond.

Check the list! Peter Bergman's 2019 Daytime Emmy Awards nomination is just one of the many from Y&R this year.

Leaving Genoa City... Jason Canela out as Y&R’s Arturo as per announcement.

Y&R spoilers for Wednesday April 3:

Devon gets closer to Elena.

Victoria lets herself relax.

Kyle's tempted by Summer.

Photos added! Shemar Moore, Mishael Morgan and Victoria Rowell return to Y&R to honor Kristoff St. John. Watch for Malcolm to return to town on April 24 and 25 after GC residents learn of Neil's sudden passing on the April 23 episode.

Y&R spoilers for Thursday April 4:

Cane works to make things right with Lily.

Traci strives to keep peace.

Nick runs into someone he knows from the past as Jennifer Taylor returns to Y&R as Rebekah.

Confirmed return... Christel Khalil returns to Young and Restless for the special tributes to Kristoff St. John.

Y&R spoilers for Friday April 5:

Victoria is surprised by Billy.

Michael has unsettling news.

Phyllis reconnects with Jack.

It's also been confirmed that Eileen Davidson will return as Ashley Abbott for Kristoff St. John's tribute episodes.

More Young and the Restless spoilers...

Nikki's concerned when Victoria packs up and heads out of town on a supposed business trip. Once out of Genoa City, Victoria checks into a hotel using an alias and ignores Billy's text messages. While there, she meets a musician, as Mitch Eakins joins Y&R as Brandon. They have a good time together and he also connects to a new mystery in Victoria's life.

Sharon and Rey make love after their first official date, which takes place at the Club. Rey keeps the secret of Mia's pregnancy from Sharon.

Victoria poses for a group selfie. Billy sees it online and says, “What the hell is Victoria doing in Vegas hanging out with a band?”

Lauren tells Michael there has to be a way to break the contract between Fenmore’s and Jabot.

After Kerry and Ashley's alliance is revealed, the board members begin to blame Phyllis, since this happened on her watch. Jack asks Kerry if she seduced him as part of the plan, but she assures him that was not the case and even asks him to move to Paris with her. Jack's more concerned about the company, and Ashley asserts she's taking the products developed by Kerry. Jack wonders why she'd go after their father's legacy. Ashley informs the board she’ll save Jabot…by taking it over.

Coming up on Young and the Restless...

Rey receives an offer from Paul.

Victoria feels sparks with Billy.

Mia is challenged by Sharon.

Lauren looks out for her interests.

Someone gets the better of Jack.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch anymore but I thought they wrote Ashley out or Eileen Davidson quit.  Is this another case of the evil double?

Honored Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I don't watch anymore but I thought they wrote Ashley out or Eileen Davidson quit.  Is this another case of the evil double?

@KentuckyWoman , they pretty much wrote her out, but she told them that she would be happy to come back once in awhile. No evil double. 

Honored Contributor

Miss Vicky's new plaything...

Image result for Mitch Eakins 2019

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm so tired of this battle for Jabot... Really, they need to move on and let it go... They've done the story over and over again and it's just no longer interesting... Nobody cares who runs Jabot... I sincerely hope the newly installed writers don't intend to take us on another endless stroll down corporate alley... You can only go back to the same well so many times before it runs dry...

Honored Contributor

I can't understand why those perfumes wouldn't belong to Jabot since she was employed while designing those perfumes

She used Jabot's fragrances and was in Jabot's labs to design them.

Jabot can prove she was employed there and under contract AND was in the lab during most of those hours.  She'd have to prove she designed the perfumes during her off hours and with her own equipment (which would be next to impossible considering how intricate it is to design real fragrances these days.

I remember seeing a reality show that actually show how involved it is to even START designing a new fragrance.

OK, I know this is a soap but I'm really getting tired of ignoring any intelligence which might be in my pea brain.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66  I'm afraid this is another example of the writers taking liberties to further a story line. Were it a fresh, new, interesting story line, I might be inclined to give it a chance, but another power grab for Jabot simply does not qualify... 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Miss Vicky's new plaything...

Image result for Mitch Eakins 2019

I'll tell you what... Were I miss Vicki and I had the choice between playing with my new plaything and 'feeling sparks with Billy' I don't think I have to explain which direction I'd take... Billy's sleazy and has all the appeal of a  wet noodle...