Honored Contributor

Re: Will DVR the Grammys tonight just so I can see Adele!

@GingerPeach That's funny because right before Christmas I sent my daughter one of those jackets but it was by JoeZ.

Her friend was visiting her and loved it so I paid and sent her friend the exact same JoeZ moto jacket.  They both wanted black.

She's a good friend to my daughter so I I didn't mind spending the money at all (money well spent, as I see it).

I guess the more things change the more they stay the same, right Homegirl?  I like your name.  I know what it means and I agree, I like being home too.  It's a good moniker.

Honored Contributor

I happen to agree with them about paying for music.  I never mind paying for my music.  I know people don't agree but I don't mind paying for it.

Maybe I don't mind because I'm particular and don't buy everything I hear.

Honored Contributor

Who was that last rock band that sang with the guy with the black eyeliner?

and how do you start a thread? I don't see where you click?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Those of you who are recording for Adele, sorry to disappoint but she was FLAT ( since I'm not musical at first I thought it was me).  There must have been a problem with her earpiece; she knew it was off and didn't look very happy about it.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66~

I just read your post and realized it was Alice Cooper who sang (I never remember the names) but I thought-now that sounds like the great rock bands we used to have!

I guess cause it is lol! (I always enjoy your postsSmiley Happy

BTW, if anyone sees this, could youi please tell me how to start a post?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

It was not Adele's fault regarding her performance last night.  I will paste below what happened.  As for my....I loved every second of her performance!

Adele wants you to hear exactly why her 2016 Grammy Awards performance sounded a bit….well, off.  The songstress took to Twitter to spill the details on what really went wrong while she sang "All I Ask" off of her hit album, 25.

"The piano mics fell on to the piano strings, that's what the guitar sound was," sheexplained.  "It made the sound out of tune. S--t happens."

But the live blunder wasn't exactly all bad, really. "Because of it though…I'm treating myself to an In N Out. So maybe it was worth it," Adele added.

Meanwhile, a spokesperson for CBS released the following statement following the singer's live bit.

"A CBS spokesperson confirmed there was a five-to-eight second technical issue with the broadcast, adding without elaboration that it was outside the network's control."

We gotta love the 27-year-old for being so honest about her performance, which, let's be honest, was still one of the biggest highlights of the star-studded evening!

Honored Contributor

Shame it had to happen during her segment LOL

GMA covered the night . When it's live TV just like with Q things happen.

People pass out, lights blow, etc.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay  It's easy (you know it's easy if I can figure it out).

You go to TV and Movies.  That brings up all of the subjects.  Look at the top and it says something like "NEW MESSAGE".  

In those lines you type in what you want your subject to be (Anything pertaining to a show or movie you want to comment on).  My advice is to put in the end "Possible Spoilers" because I think it's difficult to discuss the most recent episode of something without maybe spoiling it for others.  However, it will be YOUR subject so type in whatever you want.

Then go down under the lettering (in the box and just type whatever you want).

I'm looking forward to your post.  You do the same thing for every subject.

If you want to type in something about Kitchens, click over to Kitchens and do the same thing.

Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66~

Thanks so much AnnabellethecatSmiley Happy

I finally discovered how to do it late last night by clicking scrolling, finally finding the instructions buried somewhere deep within all the other subjects! Goodness, it was much easier before the "renovation"

You could just be in a thread and click on new post or something.

Anyway, thanks for noticing and answering!

Honored Contributor

@on the bay  You're better than I am.  I'm a punch or poke until something happens person.  It's a terrible way to go through life (not reading directions), very frustrating, but it's my way.

I love what you post at the end of your posts.  It reminds me of Denver where my daughter lives.  She has been able to almost get me to love Denver as much as I absolutely love Virginia.  At this time in my life I could live anywhere in the world I want to (I have friends who could too, just our age), but I'll probably die in Virginia because it's just perfect.

Could you tell me where you got that from?  I'm curious.  It also goes to my philosophy in life (I think it does).  I feel like we can all learn so much from people who are different or strangers to us.  I love meeting new people, love it.