Trusted Contributor

Re: Will DVR the Grammys tonight just so I can see Adele!

I love DVR'ing awards shows!  Isn't the DVR such a great invention?  I'm looking forward to Adele's performance.  I'm not sure who else is performing, but I'll forward until I find someone who interests me.  Don't forget to set your DVR's in case the show goes over the scheduled end time.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77  You are right on!  That's what I usually do anyway.  I seldom watch any commercials.

I was looking forward to hearing songs I don't usually listen to but I'm not going to tonight because I refuse to listen to bla blaing.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have no interest in the Grammys whatsover. I'll probably look at the clothes tomorrow online. I'll probably watch "The Bachelor," which tell you something, right?....since it's soooooo boring. It sounds more exciting to me than the Grammys.

Honored Contributor

I have other programs I want to watch and will DVR it too. This way I can FF through the stuff I'm not interested in and will cut down on this 31/2 hour show (much too long).

Honored Contributor

I started DVRing it but it interferred with some of the other shows I DVR.

Just as well.  Every time I changed over to it there was stuff on there I didn't know what was going on.  I didn't hear any good music.  I'm sure there was, but not when I clicked over.

I live in the Washington, DC area.  We are inundated 24 hours a day with political stuff.  I thought maybe I could watch a show and maybe hear some nice music (all music, it didn't have to be any in particular).

I don't feel like I've missed anything.  I'm sorry I didn't get to hear some of my favorites but I just couldn't stand some of the other.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Do you like Carrie Underwood?  She did a nice duet with Sam Hunt.  I'm sure you could find it on YouTube if you'd like to watch it later on.

Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77  Thank you for the heads up.  Yes I do like Carrie.  I will go to You Tube and look up some of the singers I missed.

Thank you for thinking to let me know.

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 You're welcome.  I'm watching my DVR now.  You might like the Lionel Richie tribute, too.  John Legend, Demi Lovato, Luke Bryan, and more.  And Lionel Riche himself.  

Honored Contributor

This afternoon I was watching The Parent Trap (you know, with Hayley Mills) on DVD and forgot about the Grammys.

However, I did just tune in maybe 20 minutes ago (more or less) and saw Bonnie Raitt in a sparkly moto jacket.  So, just to keep up with QVC, I tuned in to Fashion Night, and there was Lisa Rinna selling a moto jacket with Shawn.  Just an interesting juxtaposition/coincidence.   Did anyone else notice?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77  Yep!  Like all of them.  I like some of the newbies too though.  Believe it or not I like some of the rappers.  I just don't like it when they get all in my face with their 'stuff'.

I just listened to Alice Cooper do his thing.  I used to love Alice Cooper.  These guys are all getting old.  How'd they get so old?  Ha!

Have you ever seen Steven Tyler's feet?  They are really, really messed up.  I've heard it from a combination of those pointed shoes and arthritis.

google them but stand back.  Even Steven Tyler has arthritis!  

I just saw the advertisement with him.  That's what made me think of him.

Ever think how amazing it is that these guys are alive because of all the drugs they took in the day?  Amazing.