Esteemed Contributor

What happened on Chicago Med last night?

I recorded it last night, but I accidently deleted it this morning. It's what I get for not having coffee first.  Did I miss anything good?

Respected Contributor

Re: What happened on Chicago Med last night?

Natalie came back to work. There was a power outage and she her patient were stuck in the elevator. The patient had been shot and was bleeding profusely. Eventually Matt from Chicago Fire came along and assisted her. Her ex (and I can't rermember his name) still can't believe that she got engaged. He asked her what it was that she wanted to tell him before the accident. She said I can't remember but I guess I was going to tell you that I was getting engaged. During her entrapment in the elevator she was getting very light headed. I think the previews showed her back in the ER for her head injury. I bet eventually she will get her memory back. Oh Dana (the head nurse) doesn't want anyone to know about her cancer diagnosis so she is going to another hospital for treatment. It is starting to take a toll on her. She is pushing herself so as not to draw attention to her condition. That new surgeon performed a very unexpected cardiac bypass on someone. The patient wasn't really willing. He felt the doc was jumping the gun. It was touch and go but everything went well. As usual a very good show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tricolor   Thanks so much. I was deleting things on the DVR list and got ahead of myself.  The minute I hit delete I realized what show it was.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   I have a Comcast DVR and a Tivo.  I can recover recently deleted items on both of them.  Just scroll down to the end of your recorded shows, and it should say something like "recently deleted."  Click on that, and then click on your show you want to watch.  Then click on "recover" and it will go back to your shows.  I hope this is the case with your DVR, too.  It took me a while to discover this.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack   I just checked our list.  It doesn't have anything like that.  We have Direct TV.  Thanks for the info.  It was my own dumb fault.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Since you deleted it can you take it back out of the trash? I have DISH. If I delete a show I can take it back out of the trash if I want to. I think it stays in the trash at least a week.

Honored Contributor

If it's a popular enough show, you might be able to find it On Demand.  Or, since it's a network TV show, you could try going to the network it is on, which I think is CBS? so CBS.com and watch it there.  Usually, content is there the following day from when it airs.  You can't FF thru commercials though.  That has been my experience when I missed my NBC soap.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Here's more info that I could not add to my above post.

Solution 1: Recover Deleted DirecTV DVR Recordings From TIVO Software

If your DirecTV DVR runs on TiVo software, then you are lucky. You can restore deleted shows and recordings on DirecTV from “Recently Deleted” folder by following the below steps:

TIVO Software With SD

• On your Remote press “Tivo Central” button.
  • Select “Now Playing List” and then select “Recently Deleted”.
  • Move the cursor and highlight the program that you want to restore and then press “Select”.
  • On the “Deleted Program” screen, highlight “Recover” and click “OK”.
  • On the “Recovery Complete” screen, simply select either “Keep until I delete”, “Keep through” or “Don’t change date”.
  • Finally, press “Tivo Central” button. The restored recordings will now be available in the “Now Playing” list.

TIVO Software With HD

• On your Remote press “Tivo Central” button.
  • Select “My Shows” and then select “Recently Deleted”.
  • With the help of remote, highlight the program that you want to restore and press “Select”.
  • On the “Deleted Program” screen, select “Recover” and click “OK”.
  • The restored recordings will now be available in the “My Shows” list.

Solution 2: Recover Deleted Recordings From DirecTV Hard Drive By Using Video Recovery Software

If you have accidentally deleted or lost your DirecTV DVR recordings from hard drive and if you are not using TIVO software or do not have backup of your recordings, the in such case, it is highly recommended that you must use Video Recovery which is reliable and widely used DirecTV Recordings Recovery software. It will help you to recover deleted, lost, erased, formatted, disappeared or missing DVR recordings, TV shows, movies, sports game recordings and other several recordings from hard drive.

For example – a Genie HD DVR has internal hard drive that saves lots of recordings, TV shows and videos. The video recovery software will help you to recover recordings as long as you can take out the hard drive and connect it to your computer for recovery.

The best part about this DirecTV DVR Recordings Recovery is that it is available for both Windows and Mac computer.

Steps To Recover Deleted Recordings From DirecTV Hard Drive

Step 1 – Install "Photo Recovery" software and launch it on your computer. Click on "Recover Photo, Audio & Video" tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, external USB drive or computer hard drive. Connect the media to your computer and then perform the process.

Trusted Contributor

A couple more things happened on the show....a new doctor showed up and since it was such a crazy night...blackout and life and death situations... the new doc said he would not be back the next day!  Dr. Charles also worked with three teens who had psychological illnesses.... they worked so hard to be top notch students and soccer players(I think it was soccer)... that they were exhibiting physical symptoms...seizures etc.  He gave them placebos and they relaxed some and Dr. Charles felt with therapy and modification of their schedules they could change. 

Maggie, the charge nurse who has breast cancer, is not doing so well.  She has had surgery and is undergoing chemo.... she seems determined to work and to not listen to her body.  

Robin and Dr. Choi are talking about having a baby.

Honored Contributor

You should be able to find the episode On Demand.  It may take 24+ hours to show up.