Respected Contributor

It kept my attention but there were too many unanswered questions for me.  Anyone else?

Honored Contributor

thank God got mine at lib worse movie other then the Russell Crowe one concerning Noah that I'd ever seen. 

ignorant

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

It kept my attention but there were too many unanswered questions for me.  Anyone else?

Well, although I had heard good reviews , I did not care for this movie. The murder scenes were quite violent . Maybe , I just missed the story of their look alikes that just were mute or made sounds . At the end was the Mother & son in the car the  ones that had been mute ?  What was your impression ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: We Rented "US"

[ Edited ]

I liked the movie but it was in no way as scary as “they” said it was!!  I went in the theatre really worried, but wasn’t bad at all.

i don’t remember the details but do vividly recall two things:  (1) I LOVED the sunglasses Elizabeth Moss wore at the beach (perfect for a blonde, of which I’m not) and (2) I thought the fight scene between the two moms was beautiful to watch.  One gracefully moving away while the other fighting with all their might.  One of my favorite movie scenes of the year.

I don’t recall exactly the actual movie plot, but from what I recal...

Spoiler
Wasn’t the underground area part of a failed government experiment (this I don’t recall exactly.). But, I do know that Lupina, as the young daughter, was replaced by the copy when she went into the funhouse and the copy was raised by Lupina’s parents.  That’s why she wouldn’t/couldn’t talk when they found her.  As far as I remember, it was only Lupina’s character; not sure why anyone would think the son was also replaced.  Lupina, as the mom, wouldn’t stand for the boy she gave birth to, to be replaced.  As far as I know, Lupina, as the mom, had forgotten that she was ever the copy.