Honored Contributor

What are you binge watching on Netflix or Peacock?

I just finished Signs on Netflix and thought this was very good.   However, I was not happy about the ending which was kind of like --- well --- what happened to so and so and so and so?  Who did this or that?  Really --- just leave us hanging?  It kind of made me feel like there was supposed to be another season and then it didn't happen.  

Now, I am engrossed in Mr. Mercedes on Peacock.  OMG --- this is so darn good I can hardly stay away from the t.v.!  I think there are 3 seasons but I'm not sure.  I just started on season 2.  I know both of these are old, but they are really good ones.

Any others that you have watched or are watching that you binged on or are binging on?  I especially love mystery type things.  

Thanks!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: What are you binge watching on Netflix or Peacock?

I have been watching "Emily in Paris" first season. I enjoy it for the locale and Emily is kind of sweet and her wardrobe is to die for..💕💕💕

The second season just came out a few days ago, so I will have plenty more episodes to watch...

I recommend it if you love fashion and Paris.🌺💕

Honored Contributor

I have been watching Sister Sister on Netflix with the Mowry twinsSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I just finished binge watching School of Chocolate on Netflix. If you like watching cooking competitions, you might enjoy this one.

Valued Contributor

Shameless on Netflix

We had free Showtime over the Christmas, and I wanted to see the earlier seasons.

Honored Contributor

I just finished Midnight Mass on Netflix, limited series.

Very different, interesting and the ending is wild

The acting is great.

Respected Contributor

@software wrote:

I just finished Midnight Mass on Netflix, limited series.

Very different, interesting and the ending is wild

The acting is great.

I finished watching this last night.  Agree, most all of the actors were exceptional, only one was disappointing, the father of the young man who returned home.  I thought he sometimes came across like he was reading his script.  Interesting story lines kept it moving and unexpectedly.

Respected Contributor

i liked Virgin River and Sweet Magnolias.

Respected Contributor

I am addicted to Dateline--30 seasons!

Honored Contributor

I don't really binge watch any show, but I recently started watching The Sinner on Netflix.  I'm only on Season 1, episode 4 I think.  I only watch one episode at a time, so I takes a few weeks to get through a season.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.