Respected Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/20/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

[ Edited ]

It was evident to me that Cody was stunned and grateful.....he's never pretended that he wasn't socially awkward and I believe America got it right.

@game-on-----I left you a message on the BB Monday thread...💕

Although I was thrilled with the outcome, on a human level I felt very badly for Paul.

Respected Contributor

@game-on wrote:

@gardenman....I dont see anything being unfair to Christmas... it was not the show's problem that she was injured; it was her choice to stay and take her chances with the competitions.... JMO...

Thanks to all the people who have posted this season.... I just had a difficult time staying interested.... I did read every post you all wrote and appreciated every one....

I am wondering if the celebrity one will be televised or on the internet?

@game-on------GAMEY.......1,283 hearts for the first paragraph. You beat me to it !

Super Contributor

Celebrity Big Brother

There is a youtuber that is posting videos about her performance on Celebrity Big Brother.  I'm confused since it has't apparnelty been filmed yet.  is there more than one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-21eVewdxnM

She's American but apparently appeared on the UK Celebrity Big Brother

Respected Contributor

I gotta say--I was surprised at the winner!  The fallout from this one is going to be EPIC!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I gotta say--I was surprised at the winner!  The fallout from this one is going to be EPIC!

There are going to be some seriously crushed and deflated egos, that's for sure. Matt, Raven, Christmas and Paul will likely suffer the worst of the group. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman-----the AR news and the B&B news are amazing.

AR is one of my three favorite shows and it will be even more enjoyable with JODY as contestants. 

If they intend on having a future together, they certainly have a promising start and, I have a feeling, something else will come up for Cody......maybe some commercial or print work. As Will pointed out, they really are a beautiful couple.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks Gardenman for all of your hard work and it was hard this season LOL staying awake and all.  I am actually glad Cody won AFP even though he wasn't my favorite in the beginning.  And glad Jess got a role on B&B.  She must have did well in the episodes she was in to have them make her a recurring character.

I think back to the day Paul kicked Josh out of his own HOH room so he could chat with someone.  Happy for Josh - never would have guess he would have won this whole thing especially when he was crying for his mommy early on.  Ironically Paul probably was a huge help to him especially when he took him off the block that time.  He may not have won without Paul's help but Paul ended up getting stiffed in the end.

I hope they don't bring Paul back for attempt #3...or any of the last 8 players for that matter.

Respected Contributor

@lovescats----it was great posting with you this season and I hope we will

be in touch during  Celebrity BB....I think I will probably need your help with the who's who ! 

I wish that @CalMom had come back to posting.....Hopefully she will join in for the upcoming season.

Respected Contributor

@Tukey-----I wonder who Paul thinks is The Blob now ?  Josh must not look so "blobby" with 1/2 million $s in his pocket !

Trusted Contributor

@Danky....I got your message... thanks.  Glad we agree about Christmas.  Hope no storms hit your neck of the woods.... looks like hurricane season isnt over yet.

@SusieQ2....thanks for making your text larger.... I enjoyed your texts.... and for making my job easier of reading them.

As for Cody not thanking anybody when he won.... I think Cody didnt show much emotion during the season... he did have a smile on his face when he realized he had won the prize.... I think Jess is going to have a difficult time in that relationship.  She might have to teach him about being in a relationship.  I look forward to seeing them on The Amazing Race.