Valued Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/20/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman wrote:

Yes! Josh won by a 5-4 vote!

This was the best episode of the entire season!!!  

Thank you Gardenman for the amazing updates. Thank you to all you wonderful BB posters. We may not have always agreed, but I think you are all awesome! Can't wait for the winter season!

Honored Contributor

@KKali wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Yes! Josh won by a 5-4 vote!

This was the best episode of the entire season!!!  

Thank you Gardenman for the amazing updates. Thank you to all you wonderful BB posters. We may not have always agreed, but I think you are all awesome! Can't wait for the winter season!

I loved that finale. Paul really should have won, but his jury management was awful.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@thechedda wrote:

I could soil myself. I'm beyond elated Paul didn't win.  I've been following you guys here. Gman and all the rest, thank you!  What an upset. 

Judging by the look on his face...I think Paul DID soil himself!    LOL

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks to everyone who posted this year. I so enjoyed reading everyone's posts.  A special thanks to Gardenman...I always look forward to reading your updates every year.  It's the first thing I do every summer morning.   I'm sure I will be lost tomorrow, lol. 

Looking forward to Celebrity Big Brother.  I sure hope Frankie Grande is NOT considered a celebrity.  I am even tired of seeing him in the live audience. 

Respected Contributor

@gardenman......Just want to "Thank You" ❤️ so much for posting each and every post. I so enjoyed drinking my coffee and reading them. I have watched Big Brother since the first season and have enjoy so much. Have a beautiful evening! I will be looking forward to Big Brother Superstars. Here's a BIG HUG........Again many thanks! 😍
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

It's just a shame there wasn't a camera on Paul's face when Julie announced Cody had won AFP.

I kept wanting the camera to pan out so we could all see Paul's face!

This was the best ending to an absolutely miserable season of BB. Thanks, @gardenman and everyone on this thread for making it tolerable. The commentaries were very entertaining! Some of the house guests are seriously delusional.

Why was Raven clinging Tom Paul and petting him like a dog? 

Respected Contributor

Cody couldn't be gracious enough to say thank you to America for giving him $25k? Wow! I'm glad Josh won...Paul's continual "you're a fool" got tiresome. Yes, Josh gave it back to him sometimes but I think he was hurt by Paul and the nonstop insults that were always unprovoked.  I never got the vibe that Christmas expected America to love her so don't know where anyone could come up with that doozy.  I think she was pretty gracious leaving and her cute question to Josh, obviously she felt Paul was the better player though.  

Honored Contributor

Well, that was fun. We still haven't seen Paul's face when the final three for AFP were announced and then Cody was announced the winner. That would have been priceless to see as Paul 'knew' all three of them were hated and that one of his minions would easily win. We do have a photo where you can see Raven reacting and she's just standing there with her mouth hanging wide open when Cody is announced the winner.

Paul never learned the importance of jury management. Own the game you played, don't lie to the jury. His "The HOH went rogue and I have no idea why you were voted out" approach was stupid. They're out of the house, stop lying to them. Tell them you orchestrated the whole thing and manipulated the house into doing your deeds. Be upfront and honest with the jurors as you vote them out. Lying is important when you're all in the house, but the lying has to end when they're in the jury. Then his finale speech where he said they all tried to get him out when most of them gave up their own games to keep him safe, was just too much. Paul played to win for three months and then threw it all away on a stupid jury management mistake. 

Kudos to Josh for his goodbye messages to the jury that gave him the win. He owned his game, exposed his alliance to the jury, and told them the truth about what was happening. That was the difference in the game. Paul played a better game, but Josh was far, far better at managing the jury. As soon as Paul saw Josh's goodbye messages he knew he was in trouble.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Some bad news for the Jess and Cody haters out there. They've reportedly been picked to, and have agreed to, participate in the next version of The Amazing Race. The Hollywood Reporter is said to be reporting that as being a done deal. They should be pretty good at that. Both are good physical players and work well together.

Jessica also has now shot two episodes of the Bold and Beautiful and has been signed for a recurring role. So much for the fears of Christmas and Paul that Jessica would be horning in on their fame after the show. 

I suspect this will be a very confusing day for Paul and Christmas. They thought they knew what was happening and knew how America and the jury felt, and they've just been learning how wrong they were. They're probably both about six hours from waking up, if they've gotten any sleep at all yet, but once they wake up, they'll be trying to sort out everything that's happened and make sense of it all. Paul so far is sticking to his "I don't know what and all they showed on the shows" theory of explaining what happened. In other words, he got a bad edit. But, the reality is the feed watchers were his biggest critics and the feeds aren't edited.

Christmas was sure she'd get the AFP and then wasn't even in the top three. Not only did she not make the top three, but two of the three people she admired the least (Cody and Kevin) in the house made the top three and Cody, her mortal enemy, won the AFP.

We heard Alex say last night that she should have allied with Cody and Jason when that opportunity came up (Kevin broached that idea to them) but she was blinded by Paul. Had she made that alliance she thought she'd have been in the top three. (She's probably right. Cody, Jason, Alex and Kevin would have been a solid foursome and with only Paul, Matt, Raven, Josh and Christmas on the other side, they wouldn't have faced much real competition in the comps. They could have likely swept the comps if they'd gotten rid of Paul and Josh early on. I suspect Alex will be very angry with herself for not taking that deal, but she just knew Paul was taking her and Josh to the final three with him. Hindsight is twenty twenty, but it seems to be annoying the heck out of Alex that she didn't see the wisdom of that move at the time.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I felt Christmas thought she would be AFP for playing with a broken foot and I thought she gave that indication when she was evicted and told Julie her mother told her to always be nice and kind or something to that effect.

And she and paul could both be so condescending to Josh.

Julie said over 15 million voted for AFP.    Cody has thanked America with his service in the Marines.  And besides I think he was too much in shock or didn't even know that there was an award for that.

I just wanted to add that in thinking it over I think every houseguest that voted for Paul thought they were going to be voted AFP.