Valued Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/20/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Farrah from the MTV show Teen Mom was on the U.K. Big Brother ...  wonder if she will be considered for U.S. version too ??  There's a whack job waiting to happen !!

Super Contributor

Thank you Gardenman for the updates this season. You were my favorite party of this years BB.

AS for the win--wow, I was shocked. I really didn't care for any of the final 3 or the rest of the cast for that matter but I was happy that Paul didn't win. I think the production staff

thought he would. 

Raven, wow, she sat there with a models pose on her face last night. I don't get her but she seemed to be in awe of Paul. Jason was still mad last night.

As for Cody and Jessica, I think the only thing on their minds was getting to be together. They were both over that show a long time ago. 

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Although I was thrilled with the outcome, on a human level I felt very badly for Paul.

Ditto, @Danky.

But how great was it that Josh won???

During the first few weeks of the show, some of us worried about what it'd be like for him when he returned home, & thought he'd probably be bullied badly.

Do you all remember that moment when after an eviction, Paul staged a fake fight w/ Josh? Was it after Jason's eviction?

It was heartbreaking to see Josh do Paul's bidding, and to see how much it affected him.

For that moment alone, he deserved to win over Paul!

Gman @gardenman, thanks again for being such a clever, faithful and impartial journalist.  Heart

Please don't forget to inform us of any Fascinating Fallout! 

I'll miss ALL OF YOU!

See you next season.

Muddling through...
Trusted Contributor

Ugh - Jessica and Cody on Amazing Race.  I've never missed a season but I might have to sit this one out.  I really cannot stand him.

Respected Contributor

JOSH WILL BE ON THE TALK WITHIN THE HOUR

@sabatini-----💕

Respected Contributor

@Danky wrote:

JOSH WILL BE ON THE TALK WITHIN THE HOUR

@sabatini-----💕

Thanks, @Danky! I'll check it out. Smiley Happy

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

No, please say it isn't so! I can't stand Cody, he doesn't talk to anyone & that head twitch to each side when he doesn't like something is unnerving. Amazing Race is my favorite show & I hoped no one from this miserable season of BB would be on...if this is true I'm going to be really unhappy. 

Valued Contributor

All I can say is this was the worst season of BB ....they better get their sh*t together or this will be the last season!!

Honored Contributor

If this was mentioned earlier, I apologize.  This morning I was listening to Entertainment Weekly XM radio in my car and the morning guy interviewed first Christmas, Paul and Josh.

I didn't get to hear Josh (just as well as far as I'm concerned) but I had to shut off my car.

First Christmas said she'd be open to coming back to BB next semester (whatever it's called).  She pretty much resigned herself to the fact that she wasn't going to win after conversations with herself and Josh.  She figured if he won, he'd pick Paul and if Paul won, he'd pick Josh.  She did say several times that her foot was much more painful than it came across on TV (I don't know how she knew this but that's what she said).  She said she was pleased with her actions during the time she was in the house, that she felt good about the fact that she was working with one foot and still managed to stay to the (almost) end.  Christmas talked about how funny it was to win a competition with only one foot (I don't remember her commenting that the competition was thrown....she left that out if I remember).

Paul was asked several times how he feels to have come so close to winning and loosing by one vote.  He basically said (not these words), "It hurts really bad".  That was a dumb question and the interviewer asked it several times.  It was obvious Paul was so over these interviews.  He was asked if he'd interacted with Josh and the jurors after the show and he said (my words) "He was immediately surrounded by family and friends and no, he did not interact with anyone but them."  He was asked if he would be willing to go back, yet again, to the house for another BB show.  He said he'd been in that house for (however many days it had been) and he felt like there wasn't much chance that he'd do that again.  He talked about how stressful it was to always keep everything straight and try to be as much as 3 moves ahead.  He was asked what he was going to do now and he said just spend time with family and friends.  He did say that (paraphrasing), "You know Josh would have been eliminated several times had I not (my word ) protected him."  Actually, I remember hearing Josh say that to Paul late one night.  He was asked if he was surprised about the jury voting.  He said that he'd hoped the jurors could get past the way he'd 'managed' them and told each one he was taking them with him to the final; but obviously, they weren't able to get past that (some of them).

I'm sure were it not in their contract that they have to give interviews, etc. he would not be doing this.  It must be very, very painful.

Valued Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

All I can say is this was the worst season of BB ....they better get their sh*t together or this will be the last season!!

They're already renewed for next summer. Ratings were great this year. That's all they care about.