Honored Contributor

Re: Wednesday 9/20/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@KKali I've only watched 2 and I agree with you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66   thanks for posting about the interview

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/21/big-brother-finale-paul-josh-christmas/      scroll down for interview

https://soundcloud.com/user-423737333/big-brother-final-3-pamela-adlon     if you use this link for soundcloud  it should let you pause the interview without starting over.  

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet.  Right now Xmas is saying if Josh took her she would have won.  She voted for Paul because Josh didn't take her to the final two.  She really wants to come back.   

I assume that haven't looked at their popularity ratings at the time of this interview.   

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

@Annabellethecat66   thanks for posting about the interview

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/21/big-brother-finale-paul-josh-christmas/      scroll down for interview

https://soundcloud.com/user-423737333/big-brother-final-3-pamela-adlon     if you use this link for soundcloud  it should let you pause the interview without starting over.  

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet.  Right now Xmas is saying if Josh took her she would have won.  She voted for Paul because Josh didn't take her to the final two.  She really wants to come back.   

I assume that haven't looked at their popularity ratings at the time of this interview.   

Christmas apparently hasn't talked to the jurors much either. It is highly unlikely she'd have won.

Paul has turned back up on Instagram with a lengthy post condemning bullying and insisting he never bullied anyone or encouraged it. The good news for the houseguests is they'll soon be forgotten and can return to their normal life.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I felt that Paul should have won......he actually played the game!!  The jury really got this one wrong.  Josh kept mouthing off about his game plan.....WTH??  He NEVER had a game plan and I don't think he was intelligent enough to even think beyond the end of his nose.  I also was very disappointed that Cody was voted favorite house guest.  He's got an explosive temper.....he broods a long time b/f he blows and I think that if he had been in the house any longer than he was, there would have been major fights.  He and Jessica made me sick............I think she'll be really sorry she got mixed up with him. Sure, he's cute, but I never liked him and hated to see him get that money.....jmo on the finale.

Honored Contributor

It's interesting that Paul has taken so much heat about telling Josh to irritate the house guests (that is what I 'thought' I'd read from some) because I just saw Josh on The View and when asked about that he said he does that at home all of the time (usually sings Happy Birthday or something stupid like that).

He told Julie he is going to 'help his family' and other's with the money.  Hummmm??? I hope a follow-up is done with him to see if he did any of that.

He did say that Christmas and Paul are his good friends and they are definitely going to get together.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry @Annabellethecat66..... I dont think Josh owes any of us an accounting of what he does with HIS money..... he won it....

He was in shock when he answered the question and I believe he still is in shock....

I saw him on The View.... he still cant believe he won.

I believe the top 3 are all in shock.  So, whatever they say now I take with a grain of salt....

Paul and Josh are both very young.... they dont have much perspective on life yet.... 

I hope they re-enter their lives with loving people around them.... 

While I didnt much like this season, the dynamics of staying in an environment with strangers for about 3 mo. means they all have to re-adjust to their lives.... I hope not to see any of them in the BB house again.

Honored Contributor

The fans always want all new players, but production likes a vet or a few vets to walk the newbies through the whole process. If they bring in a vet then the vet gets pestered with all of the routine questions that production would have to answer if there wasn't a vet in the house. To production it's great to have a vet in the house. To the fans, it's not as good.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

It's interesting that Paul has taken so much heat about telling Josh to irritate the house guests (that is what I 'thought' I'd read from some) because I just saw Josh on The View and when asked about that he said he does that at home all of the time (usually sings Happy Birthday or something stupid like that).

He told Julie he is going to 'help his family' and other's with the money.  Hummmm??? I hope a follow-up is done with him to see if he did any of that.

He did say that Christmas and Paul are his good friends and they are definitely going to get together.

I thought Josh said one time that his parents have a business loan that he wants to pay off.

On the feeds I also saw Christmas and Paul talking that they were going to rent a place together as friends because Paul said maybe Alex would want to be in on it.

and they could make money by subletting it when they were not there.   Of course I wonder if christmas and paul will still do it since he didn't win the big money.

Honored Contributor

I don't know because I only watched it late at night.  I do know the last few nights she slept with Paul and the look on HER face was pure bliss!  Ha!  Notice I said on HER face.  It was obvious he wanted no part of a bromance.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to read that Cody and Jess are going to be on The Amazing Race but not surprised. Production is hoping for drama and not the uplifting kind. I do believe those two are perfect for one another, it's hard to decide which is more deplorable.

Paul and Josh could have been fun on TAR but I can't think Paul will want any part of Josh anytime soon.