Respected Contributor

Re: Watch What Happens Live - Lala and James

@Annabellethecat66

this makes me lose interest annabelle.  i know it's reality but this is really incestuous.  everybody knows everybody and has had sex with everybody, not a fun show for me

Honored Contributor

FYI - just read on Bravo FB page, where Andy says they will not appear on WWHL ever again   .............  now they should be removed from Lisa's show!!!

Respected Contributor

@Hooty

good for andy!  they should be off tv permanently.

Trusted Contributor

My guess is that if this entire season of VR focuses much more on James and Lala that they will lose a significant amount of viewers.  I am catching it less and less because those two hold zero interest for me - in fact, I find them extremely hard to tolerate or watch.

I also caught most of the show with Andy and it was a complete shipwreck.  I really felt badly for Andy because he just could not get them to clean up their language and you could just sense his frustration level rising with each minute. 

I also find the storyline about Chay disturbing - he obviously has an addiction issue yet his own wife (am blanking on her name at the moment) says she could never "date" (isn't she married?) someone who didn't drink at least socially.  Obviously, she is really in denial (along with a dose of stupidity) about addiction.

Just not finding Vanderpump Rules this season to be very enjoyable or interesting.  It is a relief to not have Kristen on much but I think I'd rather tolerate her than James or Lala - at least Kristen has a functioning brain.

Trusted Contributor

I am disgusted with this show,its so slimmey,can't stand Jasmes,hope he goes soon,and Lala can go ,to me she is not that attractive,no personality. I turn it off when they do there gay parade because of the vulgarity,nude,gross stuff,if they just had a normal all gay parade then fine but i don't care to see what they love to show.They need to clean up the show somewhat or they will lose there audience like me.Tucka.