Trusted Contributor

Re: Watch What Happens Live - Lala and James

La La and James had to be the worst guests ever since most of the 1/2 hour was bleeped. Andy looked very disgusted with them. I'm guessing they won't be asked back especially since he asked them several times to clean up their language. 

Sorry but I really don't see what any self respecting feamle sees in James -- of course I never saw the attraction to Jax either. 

I've gotten to where I can't sit through an entire hour of Vanderpump Rules. They all need to grow up and act like adults. 

Respected Contributor

i agree.  i can't stand watching anymore myself.

Honored Contributor

So many of those young people smoke like crazy.  I think James must smell like a cigarette butt.  I cannot imagine how bad the nicotine smells on him.  He's always smoking!

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

they all smoke so they can't smell on each other.  gross!

Trusted Contributor

Why are they making james the number one character this year,I see no attraction to him. He is ugly, inside and out,I guess Liza likes the idea that he is the godson of  someone famous[forgot name], and his mother was a model. He is not interesting at all. Neither is Lala,trash this show is trash, why do i watch it? I don't know .

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne  You are right.  Does anyone remember when Lisa a few years back kept saying Tom was gay (she thought) and she also said she thought James was gay.  She used to openly say that.  Anyone else remember that?

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

yes, i remember that and i think they still think james is gay.  how, i don't know!  maybe he bi.  he drinks so much it wouldn't surprise me!

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne  He's so busy spreading his lovin'.  No telling where that's been.  Ugh!  I have missed a few so I didn't see how he became George Michael's godson?  Anyone know?  Is that his claim to fame?

So Tom has been acting a lot more?  As far as models I guess guys have a longer time to do it than females.  I think Lisa thought that gay nightclub would take off better than it obviously have.  I do know I'll draw the line at watching that show if it comes on.  Ugh!  That's the last thing I want to see.

I think they realize it would cross the line too many times, but these days probably not.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

if i'm not mistaken, james father was the manager of george michael and he grew up calling him uncle george.  imagine!

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne  So James came into this show having connections?   Did I tell you guys that Kristen said she was dating Alex from "Below Deck"?  Of course it probably changes day to day.  Someone said he might be on the show soon.