Esteemed Contributor

Watch What Happens Live - Lala and James

Did anyone catch it last night?  Lala and James from Vanderpump Rules..I can't imagine Andy will ever have them on again.  He was clearly so frustrated with them...they couldn't stop cussing so what they were saying was constantly being cut.  Even when Lala wasn't cussing I got the feeling he wasn't too much of a fan of hers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Watch What Happens Live - Lala and James

@Wsmom  I always tape the show but I just this minute pushed delete when I saw who was on it.  Thanks for the info.  Glad I deleted it.

Super Contributor

There are only 2 words to describe James and Lala......HOT MESS!!

Honored Contributor

I'm not a Dr.  I don't know but I always heard the mouth has a lot of germs in it and it is very dangerous to get bites.  

I'm sorry but I think some people are bored with their life and think of stupid things to say and do and (again) I'm sorry, but so often it seems to happen (maybe just publicized) with people out there in LA otherwise known as La La Land.

Of course I live minutes from Washington DC and we have our own share of nuts.  Probably way worse because they do harm to others and are sneaky about it!

Esteemed Contributor

They really are a mess.  They just got worse as the show went on.

@Annabellethecat66, about the people who live in LA, I think most of these people on these reality shows or hanging on the Sunset Strip or other things that make it to TV   actually have moved to LA to become famous.  Everybody I know who grew up in LA and Orange County are hard working, normal people.  Not to say there's not a few who grew up in the areas that are doing it, but overall it's the transplants IMO.  I was at a function where a gal mentioned that everybody she knew in Orange County has had plastic surgery.  Having grown up in OC and having family there, I know a lot of people there, and not a one has had any work done....and none of the women dress like the RHOOC!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom, I didn't watch it, I turned it off when I saw who was on!

I did watch Andy's show last night, and he apologized for their behavior, he was really embarrassed, he said the whole show was basically bleeped!  

Respected Contributor

andy mentioned last night how terrible the show was on tuesday night with those guests and how they had to bleep so much out.  he said he had to apologize for their behavior.

Esteemed Contributor

It was like something I didn't want to see but I couldn't look away. I kept thinking they were going to get the hint from Andy and start to act like minimally mature adults but it never happened. There's so much of the conversation we missed because they were evidently extremely vulgar. I've never heard bleeping go on for so long! Not just words here and there, but entire sentences, even multiple sentences were censored. There were times that by the time they restored sound the topic had changed. These aren't children we're talking about, they're young adults who act like badly behaved children. 

Honored Contributor

La La didn't curse that much, but she acted extremely bored and had a haughty attitude.  I couldn't stand her on WWHL.

James is truly a hot mess.  Andy was extremely frustrated with him.  James acted like an A z z z.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

It's so obvious that girl has a screw lose.  He's just pathetic.