Honored Contributor

Re: Vanderpump Rules 2021, SEASON 9

@Lipstickdiva 

i just heard about LALA and Randall......according to page six she is now living at the BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

S9 - E4

Palm Springs and Tiffany Rings

Sandoval goes the extra mile to help Schwartz produce his fertility specimen, while Lala expresses concerns to Scheana over Brock’s sordid past. James and Raquel host a family engagement dinner, but Raquel’s sister worries Raquel will spend her life fixing James’s problems. And when Lisa inquires about Katie’s role in the Toms' new business, an explosive argument erupts between Sandoval and Katie, leaving Schwartz torn between his wife and his best friend.

Air Date: 10/19/2021
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Over the weekend, rumors broke that Lala had checked into a hotel when pictures surfaced of Randall out in Nashville with 2 women.  She also posted something along the lines of "it's you and me baby girl against the world."   She also deleted all photos of him from her social media.

Not sure if this is a publicity stunt, if they are really done or if this is a fight and they will end up back together.  I have never cared for her and I had said from day one, she'd never be with him if it wasn't for his money. 

I thought I had read that he was married when Lala first hooked up with him so this is what happens.  If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you.  I'd like to say she should have seen this coming based on that but knowing her, she thinks she is so special, he'd never cheat on her.

I'm just sorry a child is now in this mess.       

Yes, yet another woman shocked that the man she cheated with would cheat on her.  Frankly Lala was convinced and told everybody who tuned in that her "performance" would keep her man happy (gist).  And agreed, the attraction was his money and place in Hollywood.  I gotta believe his ex is chuckling about this.

Contributor

Wsmom..........you are so right.  Let's face it, he isn't very attractive.  Okay......don't beat me up over it.  The money and his position in Hollywood is what attracted her.  It is a shame that they have brought a baby into the mix.  

Respected Contributor

No one has commented on this show for a couple months.  Am I the only one still watching?  Woman Surprised  I was wondering what everyone thought about Scheana and Brock?  And what about James Kennedy?  Will he now give up the weed too?  He is like a lit firecracker, you just don't know when he's going to xplode. 

Regarding Sandoval and Schwartz.  Schwartz has always been too wishy washy for me.  If it weren't for Lisa VP getting the two Toms together for her bar idea, who knows where'd they'd be?  I think Sandoval would still be bartending, and Schwartz would be floating aimlessly clinging on to Katies apron strings. 

For the two Tom's to now go into this new business venture, I do think it is Sandoval who is doing most of the work.  I don't think he uses Schwartz as his puppet, because Schwartz is spineless and always has been.  I think he's lucky he has a friend in Sandoval.  I'm not saying Sandoval can't be obnoxious and a bit scattered, he definitely is, but he is the engine that keeps them going.

I'd never heard of Lala's brand.  I never liked her, although I do think she is pretty.  Of course the babies are cute as can be.  I hope it works out for Scheana but I'm doubtful as Brock seems sorta sketchy to me.  His accent is hard for me to decipher at times.

Hard to believe these "kids" are still getting so drunk with shots and booze - but that is their business literally, so I shouldn't be surprised.  I think Katie and Arianna opening up a sandwich shop is a nice idea.  I'm sure the TV show helps promote it and gets it going.  Schwartz and Sandie's - its grown on me.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing