Valued Contributor

Young & Restless-October 2021

[ Edited ]

Just starting new month. I don't know where to get spoilers, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: Young & Restless-October 2021

@DJP  You can google "young & restless" and find a number of sites to give you updates & spoilers.

Honored Contributor

@DJP  Here you go...

Young & Restless spoilers for Monday, October 4:

Whoa… When Ashland asks Nick to keep a secret, presumably from Victoria, how could he possibly agree to keep his closest sibling in the dark? On the other hand, if it’s the ever-persistent Billy that Locke is trying to hold at bay, we can easily imagine Nick being persuaded.

Things have been a little testy between these two of late, so it’s no surprise when a frustrated Sally goes on the defensive with Adam. Will the showdown lead to a breakthrough for the Newman Media boss and his bold and beautiful employee?

Now this sounds intriguing! What will Amanda have up her sleeve when she makes a move that keeps Devon on his toes? 

Young & Restless spoilers for Tuesday, October 5:

It should be a time of love, light and laughter for Victoria and Ashland as they arrive in Tuscany, but given all the people suspicious of the groom, we have to wonder if they will make it to the altar and through the ceremony without another secret surfacing.

Despite her best efforts to move forward, Mariah once again finds herself struggling with her maternal instincts. Does this mean she’s unable to let go of the idea of having a baby with Tessa, and if so, will her obsession create yet more tension in their relationship?

Will wonders never cease? It appears as though all of the Newmans are working together to ensure that Victoria’s wedding goes off with a hitch, as none other than her formerly estranged brother Adam keeps tabs on Billy. We know her meddling ex was “uninvited” from the wedding, but will he show up in Italy, anyway?!

Young & Restless spoilers for Wednesday, October 6:

So close, yet so far. Right before he’s about to marry the woman of his dreams, Ashland puts his relationship with Victoria in danger. Will Teflon Locke slide out of the latest tight spot unscathed so that the show can go on?

When Nate and Elena cover for a friend, it can only be Ashland. We have to wonder if the upstanding doctor realized what he was getting into when he agreed to act as best man for the mogul he barely knows… and whether he’ll leave Tuscany with not only some fancy wedding favors but also with regrets!

Shocking information falls where else but into Billy’s lap. Will Victoria’s ex end up holding the fate of her wedding day — and her future — in his hands?

Young & Restless spoilers for Thursday, October 7:

It sounds like the Victoria and Ashland nuptials will be a nail-biter, folks! As Victor and Nikki do damage control in Tuscany, Billy puts his plan in motion. We can totally see the Chance Comm exec taking a gamble on halting his ex’s wedding. If he does, will it pay off… or land him on his well-tailored butt curbside?

Young & Restless spoilers for Friday, October 8:

Uh-oh! Another monkey wrench is thrown into the wedding works when Victor and Nikki find themselves on opposite ends of a debate. We can’t even begin to speculate on who will emerge the “victor” when these two go head-to-head. 

Considering that her precarious mental state has been leading her to make some questionable decisions, we have to wonder if it will be welcome news when Mariah surprises Tessa. 

It all comes down to a single moment of truth at the Newman villa in Tuscany when Victoria makes a decision about her future with Ashland. Will she say “I do” or “I definitely don’t!”? And if it’s the latter, might another couple decide to marry instead?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@stevieb  Thank you so much! I worked on computers for decades and I just could'nt get this to work.

Honored Contributor

The writers have ruined the Mariah character. Once they fired the actor who plays Chance, the whole  surrogate baby story should never have been written. 

Honored Contributor

I'm watching Y&R now.  Seeing Aby, it reminded me that I recently saw on the internet where many of the soap stars posted pictures of their children on their first day of school.

It was fun to see their real life children, excited and dressed up.  It shows that most little kids are the same ... no matter what mom or dad does for a living.

To the children they're just mommy and daddy.  That's the way it should be.😁

Honored Contributor

If Abby's real life husband doesn't have a full time job, bring him back as Chance. The Dominic story doesn't work with her being over stressed by what looks like a crying loaf of Italian bread!

Esteemed Contributor

So Nicki said the other day that Kyle and Summer were married.

Then Phyllis and Jack weren't on all last week, apparently at the

big wedding.

Why didn't we get to see their wedding but now they are coming

back for Victoria and Ashland's wedding? Strange. Looks like

Kyle got most of his hair shaved off.

FB_IMG_1633746006821.jpg

Honored Contributor

Whomever said it looked like Abby was holding a loaf of bread is exactly right...

However, I'd like to add to it 'a loaf of very fresh of bread'....you can see the middle of the loaf cave in when they hold it.

Baby's grow very fast, especially in the beginning.  That baby looks to me like it's a loaf of fresh bread that someone's been munching on.

Spread the word..."There'll be no more sandwiches made from little Dominic".

Sorry..I couldn't resist.😂

Super Contributor

Sorry but Kyle's new haircut reminds me of Eddie Munster.😈