Honored Contributor

This is a series on HULU, 2 of the 8 episodes are available now. "Under the bridge is based on acclaimed author Rebecca Godfrey's book about the 1997 true story of fourteen-year old Reena Virk (Vritika Gupta) who went to join friends at a party and never returned home. Through the eyes of Godfrey (Riley Keough) and a local police officer (Lily Gladstone) the series takes us into the hidden world of the young girls accused of the murder-revealing startling truths about the unlikely killer." I haven't watched this yet but I have it on my watchlist. 

Esteemed Contributor

It sounds like something I would LOVE to watch! Because it has the beautiful Lily Gladstone,❤ I will be tuning in!🥰

THANK you SO much for caring to share this reminder!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2, thank you for the recommendation. I've suspended Hulu for a while, but I'll be interested in this when I rejoin.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 this happened in British Columbia.  I remember the story well.  

Valued Contributor

Watched the first two episodes yesterday.  Well done.  Elvis's granddaughter looks like her mom, but I think prettier.  Archie Panjabi's role is so different from anything I have ever seen her in.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

This is a series on HULU, 2 of the 8 episodes are available now. "Under the bridge is based on acclaimed author Rebecca Godfrey's book about the 1997 true story of fourteen-year old Reena Virk (Vritika Gupta) who went to join friends at a party and never returned home. Through the eyes of Godfrey (Riley Keough) and a local police officer (Lily Gladstone) the series takes us into the hidden world of the young girls accused of the murder-revealing startling truths about the unlikely killer." I haven't watched this yet but I have it on my watchlist. 

I started watching this last night and IT IS SO GOOD.... Thanks for the tip on this one. Watching 1 episode last night was not enough had to do 2.

Honored Contributor

I watched both episodes today, it's really good. Too bad we have to wait for the next episode. 

Super Contributor

I'm hooked ! It's a really good! I have to wait until 4/24 ...to see resent episodes!!!!
You won't be disappointed !!!!