Esteemed Contributor

Tristan Thompson

[ Edited ]

Tristan Thompson’s mom, Andrea, suddenly dies from a heart attack.

NBA star Tristan Thompson's mother dies suddenly from cardiac arrest -  reports - Jamaica Observer

Andrea suffered a heart attack at her home in Toronto on Thursday. She was rushed to a local hospital for treatment, but doctors were unable to revive her.

Who was Tristan Thompson's mother Andrea? Biography, Age, Husband and  Children

Tristan flew to Toronto to be with his family, with ex Khloe Kardashian joining him to comfort and navigate him through the next few days, according to a source. Kardashian was close with Andrea, they add.

Khloe Kardashian Takes Private Jet to Toronto with Tristan After Death of  His Mom

Khloe and Tristan were spotted Thursday touching down in Toronto together in a private jet. 

eta: TRISTAN Thompson rose to fame as an NBA player but became a household name thanks to his relationship with Khloé Kardashian.

Khloe and Tristan are not together romantically any longer, but continue to co-parent their daughter, True, and their son together.

Tristan Thompson Seen For First Time Since Birth Of New Child – Hollywood  Life

Esteemed Contributor

That is horrible. Condolences to the family. 

Trusted Contributor

I hate to admit this, but who is Tristan Thompson? And who is his mom? Is he an athlete, he kind of looks athletic or is the mom somebody I should know?

Esteemed Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

I hate to admit this, but who is Tristan Thompson? And who is his mom? Is he an athlete, he kind of looks athletic or is the mom somebody I should know?

He is a professional basketball player and the father of Khloe Kardashians children 

Trusted Contributor

May he , his brothers and other loved ones find comfort in their memories. May her name be a blessing.  I hope the Kardashians are mindful of the family's grief, avoid making the service about them, and remain silent.and let the family have their privacy.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of Tristan's, but I do feel sympathy for his loss. 

Kudos to Khloe for supporting him during this time.

Honored Contributor

Rest in peace Ripping, cross, flower png