Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Todd and Julie Chrisley sentenced

@cjm61 wrote:

I don't know who these people are. I looked them up and still don't recognize them. 

not missing nothing.

Honored Contributor

From the first time I saw his photo he gave me hebe jebees.  She looks a bit like a more toned down Tammy Faye, and I kind of liked Tammy Faye.  She was entertaining.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Daughter Savannah has been given custody of minor son Grayson. I dont know what is happening with Cloe, granddaughter they had custody of. 

Esteemed Contributor

If you lie, cheat and steal, eventually you will get caught. How could you continue to go on TV and flaunt your arrogance in everyone's face. I feel sorry for their children who will suffer the consequences of their deceitful actions. Hopefully, they will serve out their full sentences.

Esteemed Contributor

Good.  I am tired of too many people getting away with white collar crimes.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LizzieInSRQ I read that her biological mother is attempting to regain custody of her.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ I read that her biological mother is attempting to regain custody of her.

The Chrisleys legally adopted her, Bio mom gave up all parental rights. She wont win if she tries. I hope her dad Kyle who is now married, hooefully sober and reconciled with Todd does, or Savannah does. 

Super Contributor

i think he's going to have a problem because he's the one who flew to California twice a month just to get his hair cut 😂

Super Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

chloe's biological mother is a crook too. If I were the judge, I'd grant custody of Chloe over to the 25 year old daughter, but that's a lot to put on such a young lady.

Honored Contributor

I think Savannah will do a fine job having custody of  Grayson and Chloe.