Honored Contributor

Re: Today Show - will you watch?

Can't stand Matt Lauer ever since Katie Couric left, so no way.

I usually have GMA on and like the presentation of both news AND upbeat commentary.

I realize some people only want HARD NEWS in the morning .... to me, that's just a too depressing way to start the day.   Personally, I want all the news updates, but a little levity is also a good thing.   JMO

Honored Contributor

I don't watch any MSM stations.

Honored Contributor

Love Matt

Love Hoda

Love Kathie Lee 

and Like Megyn K.

Yes, I will watch.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Unless there is a guest  I want to watch on GMA, I watch Today almost everyday. Some hosts I like more than others but in general their group is better than any other morning show.

I enjoyed Matt Lauer's 20th anniversary show this morning.

Trusted Contributor

I don't watch any Main Stream Media Networks and I didn't care for her on Fox. Obviously won't be watching.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch CBS This Morning, a program for grown-ups. The phony giggling and show biz nonsense is not part of their show. It is a welcome relief from most morning programming. Megyn Kelly is a bit too full of herself. I prefer my newspeople to NOT be the story. Time will tell if she succeeds...same with Greta van Sustern. 

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I watch CBS This Morning, a program for grown-ups. The phony giggling and show biz nonsense is not part of their show. It is a welcome relief from most morning programming. Megyn Kelly is a bit too full of herself. I prefer my newspeople to NOT be the story. Time will tell if she succeeds...same with Greta van Sustern. 

I'd watch CBS if Gayle King were not part of the hosting team.  Talk about someone who is full of herself. (eyeroll)

Trusted Contributor

No, I won't be watching. I used to enjoy watching Megyn but like many others have said, she became much too full of herself. She seemed to have fancied herself as some kind of celebrity. What she defines as "confidence" I see as arrogance. And I find that extremely unattractive. I have read from more than one source that some of her Fox colleagues had had enough of her.
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddie wrote:
No, I won't be watching. I used to enjoy watching Megyn but like many others have said, she became much too full of herself. She seemed to have fancied herself as some kind of celebrity. What she defines as "confidence" I see as arrogance. And I find that extremely unattractive. I have read from more than one source that some of her Fox colleagues had had enough of her.
-------------------------------                                                    Totally agree!  Have stopped watching her shows  many months ago.  I used to enjoy watching her before she got so well known.  Her prominent position at Fox seemed to have gone to her head. 

Esteemed Contributor

No.  I have never been a fan of hers.