Re: Today Show - will you watch?

Nope. I have  virtually no interest

Valued Contributor

No.

Trusted Contributor

No -- for two reasons. 

1. I can't stand her voice -- don't know why, I just can't.

2. I'm rarely up early enough to watch the Today show. When I am       up early I usually watch MSNBC.

Respected Contributor

Well, I'd llike to see it - or anything on Channel 6 here. But unfortunately Directv is in "negotiations" with the owner of our NBC station over the price they are paying.  This is the second time in so many months that we've been without one of the three big networks. Couple that with the fact that I missed over half of the Clemson game, almost all the New Year's Eve festivities, and many other things I wanted to see due to bad weather, I'm pretty disgusted with DirecTV.. I know they can't control the weather, but I wish they would put the "missed things" on again at a later time.

The cable folks let us down after Katrina - some up to three months before they came back on - and we went to Directv, who got us on again quickly. So get the negotiations done already and put Channel 6 back on.

NBC isn't my favorite channel by any means, but when I want to see something, I want it to be there. BTW, do you think they ae offering me any perks for losing a channel for over a week?  NOPE!

Honored Contributor

I don't watch it now, and I don't see that changing.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

I turned the Today Show off when the dumped Ann Curry.  Switched to the CBS Morning Show, which is much more substantive, informative, and enjoyable.  It's only on in the background, because I'm busy, but still.....  

@ItsME - I watch CBS This Morning also - it is so much more calm - they don't drill their guests and get aggressive with them like Matt.  I also dumped Today because of Ann Curry.  I do switch to the third hour once CBS This Morning is over, but if Megyn is going to be on, I will definitely be finding something else to watch. 

Honored Contributor

I don't really know who MC is, never have watched her.

BUT I can't stand Tameron Hall, she is as bad as Lisa R. at watching herself all the time on the monitor and MUST be the center of attention.  I love Al and Matt, never cared for Ann Curry because she talked more than she would let the interviewed person talk, AND usually answered the questions for them.

I still like Katie and have enjoyed her this week.

As with all shows now, I wish they would talk one at a time and not all talk over one another. 

Honored Contributor

No but not because of her that show is inane and vapid once the news is over at 7:20

should never have gone to 4 hours they are desperate to fill that time 

sometimes I watch KLG and Hoda and that's different and amusing but neither are must watch 

Esteemed Contributor

I have watched Today since the beginning (2nd grade); it is the only serious show I remember.  Otherwise it was Hop along, Howdy Doody and Captain Video.  Sometimes even serious topics (9-11) are covered extremely well.  I'd really like to see Willie take over whenever they are done with Matt.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch it now, so whatever they do isn't relevant to me. All the morning shows have a revolving door of overpaid 'personalities'.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...