Respected Contributor

Today Show - will you watch?

Rumors are Megyn Kelly will host the third hour of the Today Show (the hour Billy Bush was kicked off).  Don't know if they will keep Al Roker and Tameron Hall.  I won't be watching - really can't stand her ego.  I hear she will be making more than Matt Lauer which probably really ticks him off.  Don't know if Al and Tameron are going to be able to handle a diva coming on board.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Today Show - will you watch?

I don't watch the Today Show because of Matt Lauer.  LOL

I no longer enjoy Megyn Kelly, so I doubt I will be tuning in for her. 

Respected Contributor

I can not fathom mornings without Tamryn and Al.....I am having Savannah withdrawals....I can't believe Kelly's salary would be higher than Lauer's....

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

It is hard to watch the morning shows anymore...they are 10 min of news and 20 min of commercials

Honored Contributor

I've watched TODAY since Dave Garroway's time - so yes, I'm likely to watch.

Add to that that I had no idea who MK was until Donald made her even more widely famous than she already was, so if it turns out that I like her, I'll at least have that to thank him for.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched Today for years because of Matt Lauer.  He's unbearable.  He may be ticked-off about Megyn Kelly but won't leave because no one else would have him. 

Honored Contributor

No!  I don't watch the show anyway!  A bunch of people giggling and talking and entertaining each other and 'letting' the public watch.

I used to like her but I felt like she took something that should have never happened (the Trump thing) and went to town with it.   She is definitely not a reporter in the same vein I call a reporter.

It's probably a good place for her.  She can bla bla all she wants to and no one will take her seriously.

Esteemed Contributor

I must be out of the "Loop", I have no idea who you are talking about, I have seen Megn Kelly's picture but I was not so interested that I had to delve into who she was, I really do not enjoy watching any news programs, so it will be a no for me.

Honored Contributor

I watch the Today Show every Morning  and will probably be watching. I do not care really who is on the show.

Respected Contributor

I turned the Today Show off when the dumped Ann Curry.  Switched to the CBS Morning Show, which is much more substantive, informative, and enjoyable.  It's only on in the background, because I'm busy, but still.....