Honored Contributor

Timeless, the series

[ Edited ]

Coming back to NBC next week with new episodes for the summer

Honored Contributor

@software

Thank you for letting me know!

We like this one too...did not know there was a movie.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@software

Thanks - I was saddened to hear that the series was cancelled. I didn't know it was picked up and I will be watching. I learned about Katherine Johnson from this show and then the movie Hidden Figures came out. (movie was great)  Everyone learned of her work on the NASA program and I'm thiniking - hey that was on Timeless.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LTT1wrote:

@software

Thank you for letting me know!

We like this one too...did not know there was a movie.

I may be wrong about a movie, not fully awake here!!

Honored Contributor

I thought last night's episode was great.  

Spoiler
Glad to see Flynn is still part of the show.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

So this week's Entertainment Weekly magazine had a long interview with the 3 main stars of this show.  I found it interesting.

They asked them things like, "What was the costume that was the most uncomfortable"?  There were some interesting questions and answers with the 3 of them.

Is anyone interested in having me type in some of the questions and answers?  They are cute answers.  Obviously, they were in a kidding mood and it's very obvious they enjoy working together.  It was their day off but they showed up.

Let me know if you want me to type in some of it.  I honestly don't mind.  I don't know if there are people like myself in that I am always interested in things like this (behind the scenes).  Anyway, if several of you are interested, I type in some of what the article says.