Respected Contributor

I have not seen this movie but Rotten Tomatoes says it is now the highest rated moved ever reviewed on the site. 

Respected Contributor

Mostly filmed right here in Sacramento, California. People are taking selfies in front of the blue house in the fabulous 40's, a fancy neighborhood. I hope to see it soon.

Honored Contributor

I’m hoping to go tomorrow when all seats are $8 since some of my teenagers might want to go. It’s been awhile since I’ve been excited to see something!

Respected Contributor

We saw the movie today. I was expecting to be blown away by the reviews. I would say it was a nice little movie about a 17 yo going trhough what 17 yo's go through. I would call it a 'chick flick' but I think any parent who has raised a teenager would enoy it and may be a little emotional. 

Honored Contributor

Is this movie about Lady Bird Johnson? 

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ ... That's what I thought when I saw the title but the description doesn't sound like it.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ

Not at all, its ia a quirky "coming of age" film.

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I saw it and I did like it, but was not blown away.   I went because of the rave reviews.

I also thought it was called Lady Bird because of Lady Bird Johnson, but it wasn't. 

Honored Contributor

@EastCoastGal wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ ... That's what I thought when I saw the title but the description doesn't sound like it.

@EastCoastGal, count me as someone who doesn't have a clue, I was thinking who wants to see a movie about her? I live in NYC and was listening to WCBS FM ,@proudlyfromNJ, you must be familiar with Scott Shannon. Anyway Scott (DJ) was walking with Brad (he works with him) they were talking about this film. Scott thought as we did, Brad had to stop walking he was laughing so hard!

Honored Contributor

I've seen the preview a few times at the movies and it looks good. But I haven't seen it yet. And I love Saoirse Ronan. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval