Trusted Contributor

Re: The Walking Dead 2/28/16 with possible spoilers

@HappyDaze,  a finale viewing party could be fun, but it might get apocalyptic if ...

Spoiler
a beloved character gets killed off.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HappyDaze,  a finale viewing party could be fun, but it might get apocalyptic if ...

Spoiler

@sailor_moon lol yeah, it might become dangerous with food being thrown at the tvs, especially if people imbibed too much, lol! Oh gosh I certainly hope not! Smiley Sad Perhaps it will be

Spoiler
Abraham. He is getting all mushy now and that is never a good thing for survival  lol. They could sacrifice him since he isn't beloved but is pretty well liked. I could accept that. LOL. Smiley Wink
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

Spoiler

@sailor_moon lol yeah, it might become dangerous with food being thrown at the tvs, especially if people imbibed too much, lol! Oh gosh I certainly hope not! Smiley Sad Perhaps it will be

Spoiler
Eugene. He is getting all mushy now and that is never a good thing for survival  lol. They could sacrifice him since he isn't beloved but is pretty well liked. I could accept that. LOL. Smiley Wink

@HappyDaze, I was thinking 

Spoiler
Abraham has been off his game, lately, so it might be him instead of Eugene. I hope it's not Abe because who else could talk about being "dolphin smooth🐬" or " pouring the Bisquick when you're trying to make pancakes".
☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler
Eugene. He is getting all mushy now and that is never a good thing for survival  lol. They could sacrifice him since he isn't beloved but is pretty well liked. I could accept that. LOL. Smiley Wink

@HappyDaze, I was thinking 

Spoiler
Abraham has been off his game, lately, so it might be him instead of Eugene. I hope it's not Abe because who else could talk about being "dolphin smooth🐬" or " pouring the Bisquick when you're trying to make pancakes".

@sailor_moon ack, I actually MEANT

Spoiler
Abraham, not Eugene! Abraham is mushy! But yes, I'd miss his funny lines if he does go!
Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze and @sailor_moon, I'm afraid it's going to be someone much more "main character" than 

Spoiler
Abraham or Eugene

Ugh.  I'm scared just thinking about it!!  Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@HappyDaze and @sailor_moon, I'm afraid it's going to be someone much more "main character" than 

Spoiler
Abraham or Eugene

Ugh.  I'm scared just thinking about it!!  Woman Surprised

@Citrine1 I'm scared too.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

IF Rick's statement about getting sick to his stomach and not sleeping and being late for work is any indication I really do think it will be a major character.

Spoiler
You know, Rick has lost all of his women, but I really don't see it being Michonne. I wonder if this is when Negan kills Glenn. We all know that's what happens in the comic and Glenn has used up most of his nine lives. Haha
I'm SCARED, too!!!
War Eagle!
Honored Contributor

@MESPal wrote:

IF Rick's statement about getting sick to his stomach and not sleeping and being late for work is any indication I really do think it will be a major character.

Spoiler
You know, Rick has lost all of his women, but I really don't see it being Michonne. I wonder if this is when Negan kills Glenn. We all know that's what happens in the comic and Glenn has used up most of his nine lives. Haha
I'm SCARED, too!!!

@MESPal lol! I agree if it is a major character it will be

Spoiler
Glenn and/or Maggie!  what if it is an onslaught of major and secondary characters and not just one! Oh no!!!
Super Contributor

Spoiler
I didn't want to go there, but since you mentioned it, I have wondered if it's a massacre of several characters which includes a major character. With all they've seen that's the only thing I can think of to send Andy Lincoln into a tailspin like he described. Or, if he's just alluding to beloved Glenn's death. We know it's going to happen, but we don't want to believe it or see it.
War Eagle!
Esteemed Contributor

Oh now this is very interesting to me, @HappyDaze and @MESPal.

Spoiler
And NO we didn't all know that!  LOL  I have no idea what happens in the comics.  What I heard was this:  A major character dies in the comics in that particular episode and a major character dies in the show in that particular episode.  However, the person in the comics who dies is different from the person in the show who dies.  So...........if you're saying it's Glenn in the comics, then hopefully it won't be Glenn in the show!  Which would make me happy as a lark because he is my fave!  (I still feel sick, though, because deep down inside I'm afraid it will be him!  LOL  Your comment about Glenn having nine lives made me LOL @MESPal

Love your emoji, @HappyDaze!