Trusted Contributor

Did anyone watch the new show The Family.

I watched and I am undecided if I like it or not. This trend of going back and forth in time is not a favorite of mine for any show.

It could be a good story.

I will give it a few more episodes to see if it gets better.   

Honored Contributor

I wanted to watch this, but forgot about it while watching something else.  Hopefully it's in "On Demand" and I can check it out over the weekend.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I wanted to watch this, but forgot about it while watching something else.  Hopefully it's in "On Demand" and I can check it out over the weekend.

I missed it so I watched the 1st show online yesterday. The 2nd show will be on this Sun. There is another thread posted about the show.

Respected Contributor

I watched the first episode, it reminds me of a program that was on last year, it was about a murdered child.  I'll watch a another episode before I make up my mind about continuing with it.

Honored Contributor

I did watch, and I think I'll continue. My problem is everyone seems a bit shady and there is no one to " root " for. However that seems to be the fashion in tv now, so l'll give it a shot.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@Chrystaltree2 wrote:

I watched the first episode, it reminds me of a program that was on last year, it was about a murdered child.  I'll watch a another episode before I make up my mind about continuing with it.

@Chrystaltree2, I thought the same thing. The show was called "Secrets & Lies" starring Ryan Phillipe. 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor