Honored Contributor

I always feel like Meghan is angry, she is combative at times. It must be hard to be the only one on the panel who holds her viewpoint. She did say she's due to give birth in like two weeks or so, I wonder if Anna Navarro will sub for her during her maternity leave?

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 I wasn't a Meghan fan but have come to appreciate her on this show as she brings up things I totally wouldn't have thought about.  I think Ana Navarro would be a great sub for her when she's out on maternity leave. 

Esteemed Contributor

TPTB at The View are going to have to do something about this talking "over" each other.  I know it's not being done on purpose - it has something to do with their ear pieces.  They are all hearing the same things at the same time, or something like that.  

All of a sudden, when something interesting comes up, Joy and Whoopi start talking, or Sonny and Meghan, etc..... They realize it when they hear themselves.  It m ust be annoying to them too.

I hope they can fix it - otherwise things are the same as usual.   I like Joy and Sarah....  I can do without Sonny constantly reminding her that she was a Prosecutor.  She also seems to have a very large family.  If a policeman is mentioned, she has "family members" who are on the police force..... etc....

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC political reference

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Wow, who on earth even watches this show???? Woman Surprised

WHO?

enough people that it has lasted for 24 seasons!

it is one of my shows that i hate to miss.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

WHO?

enough people that it has lasted for 24 seasons!

it is one of my shows that i hate to miss.

@sunshine45 to me it's must see tv, if I'm not home I DVR it. Those in the political arena think the show is worth their time, they get to be seen. Everyone comes to The View.

Honored Contributor

CONGRATS to meghan mccain and her husband!

she gave birth to a baby girl today.....LIBERTY SAGE MCCAIN DOMENECH.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

@ID2 

I always record it, and check who was on.  Sometimes I watch them, sometimes I don't.  However, they DO get the big names.

While Meghan adds something important to the panel, she never fails to mention ... "well, MY FATHER ..."    like he is her claim to fame and she won't let anyone forget it.

Honored Contributor

Congratulations to Meghan and her husband on the birth of their first child!  So sad that grandfather McCain is not here to see her.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor
I can't believe this show has been on for 24 years! I have seen it but never have the time to watch it... It must have good ratings!