Honored Contributor

I love the one with Martin Sheen and Charlie Sheen, I think its Good RX?

Ther is one about a family of clones, I have no idea what product it is but its funny

The one where the guy is teaching young people not to become their parents.  I think this one is funny.

Anyone have a favorite oneSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 No the Sheens are not doing Good RX. I can't stand Charlie Sheen and switch the channel when I see this thing. It's a service that is similar to Good RX.

I think it's the first job Sheen has had since he went nuts during filming of Two And A Half Men and trashed Chuck Lorre. He was toast in show biz after that.

He went on many public and viral rants, full of filthy language.

Honored Contributor

'Single Care' is the commercial.

Trusted Contributor

Subaru commercials with the dogs...love those.  

Honored Contributor

'The Sound of Real Food by The Farmer's Dog'

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids After two and a half men Charlie Sheen had a show called Anger Management that lasted a couple of years. He has had guest spots on various shows since then.

Honored Contributor

@eadu4 wrote:

Subaru commercials with the dogs...love those.  

Mee too.

Respected Contributor

I always laugh at the Cheetos one, where the guy turns the black light on everyone to see who keeps eating the Cheetos and the cat has residue too and he says, When did we get a cat?  LOL

Most of the Progressive ones are funny.  The insurance companies are all funny anymore.

I like the Single Care ones - especially the first one, when Charlie says to the TV - single care, Dad.  

Trusted Contributor

I think its Subaru, but its the ones with the golden retrievers and their puppies.  One has them at a car wash and the dogs washing the car can only reach half way up.  One is of the lady dog coming out of the hair salon with a new hair style, and the male dog sitting in the drivers seat makes a face at her. Another one is the dog learning how to parallel park the car.  Too cute! 

Valued Contributor

Y'all I just saw a new GEICO one.Love it! 90's rappers Tag team (Whoop,there it is) singing bout dessert.Scoop There It Is while calling out ice cream names.

I can't do it justice.You got to see it.Then I go round all day singing " Scoop There It Is " especially if you remembered the song.

Used to throw down to it now I mainly fall down .lol

Enjoy your day people.