Honored Contributor

Re: The Paley Center Salutes The Good Place

@NickNack wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Hi @chickenbutt , did you ever get around to watching this? You must know the final season starts tomorrow night.

Oh my goodness!   I must have watched it but have absolutely no recollection of it.    I hate that - this is what my life is now.   I don't retain much anymore.

Anyhoo, I hope it was good.   I thought we'd already been in the final season, but I could be wrong.   I was thinking that the final episode is actually coming up soon.   Good thing for the Tivo because I sure cannot keep up with things.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt   I confused things by posting on Jordan2's thread from September.  That's when she posted to you.  The final episode of The Good Place is coming up soon.  I've been watching it on Netflix and am just starting Season 3.

Hi Darlin!  Smiley Happy   Well, it doesn't take much to confuse me anymore.  Smiley Very Happy   

Sorry about my misconstruance.    I always thought being stupid would be really easy - you know, like 'ignorance is bliss'.   Well, I was wrong,  It sukks and I hate it.