Honored Contributor

The Last Homicide Hunter Episode

Reminder that the last episode will be this Wed. 1/29 at 9:00 p.m.

At the beginning of this season, I read that there would be another episode featuring his family, (there was one last season that I thought was quite interesting).  Have I missed that one?  If not I assume his wife and children will be featured in this last one.  However, I may have missed one or two during this season so I was wondering whether anyone else saw a second one featuring his family during this last season which began in August?  

Honored Contributor

Re: The Last Homicide Hunter Episode

@Pearlee   No I didn’t see any of the family ones and am sorry I missed them. I have to remember to watch the last episode.

Frequent Contributor

Yes. I think last season or even 2 ago. Excellent and one of my top two. Mrs. Kenda was something else..running out at night with gun and in her nighty. Joe wasn't pulling weight when son injured and rushed to hospital. Daughter and son featured too.

love me some Joe K.

my my my gonna miss this show and him.

He said he will be back featuring something else on ID just not from his career.

Honored Contributor

@FloridaGold. I don't know what your "yes" is answering. The episode you describe with Mrs Kenda was from last season, which I saw. Was there another one this season that I missed? was my question of this thread..
Honored Contributor

I've been pulling up this season's episodes On Demand and don't see anything listed about family interviews. In reading the synopsis of each show, they seem to be the normal crime recreations with Joe narrating.

Trusted Contributor

@PearleeGoing to miss Joe Kenda !!!

Honored Contributor

I forgot all about it. Thanks for the reminder - I needed that.

Honored Contributor

@hayseed00. And hunky Carl Marino too!
Valued Contributor

I am going to miss this show also. I only discovered it about a year ago, so a lot of the reruns are new to me. I love his voice and how he narrates the show. I can't believe the awful things that first responders and detectives must see in that line of work.

cookin

Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

I am going to miss this show also. I only discovered it about a year ago, so a lot of the reruns are new to me. I love his voice and how he narrates the show. I can't believe the awful things that first responders and detectives must see in that line of work.

cookin

@cookinfreak   I've said this before.  But Joe Kenda is a philosopher the way he has thought about human nature.  His remarks about human nature have always struck me as somewhat Shakespearan.  I think he's just great, and I love to listen to him.