Respected Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - New Season

Another fairly boring episode tonight.....until the end. Cat Surprised

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

I think part of the problem with this show being so slow is the editing, or maybe its the writing-but the scenes are too long, what they say and put into one scene is a lot oh, yes, no, really- I think they need better editing, and they need to shorten these scenes. I thought last night was pretty good, especially the end, however the scene in the elevator went on too long. The ending was really good though... 

Esteemed Contributor

What does this senator that Candace has laid want out of her I don't get that at all.  He wants his assistant to "clean up" her image?  The senator knows everything about Candace but that her son was killed.

I don't understand who is after Benny and linking him to Quincy's death and terriorism.

LOL Jeffrey has his hands full with these men chasing after him.

Whose body was that wrapped up that was thrown out of that white van and had Cryer written on it?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

What does this senator that Candace has laid want out of her I don't get that at all.  He wants his assistant to "clean up" her image?  The senator knows everything about Candace but that her son was killed.

I don't understand who is after Benny and linking him to Quincy's death and terriorism.

LOL Jeffrey has his hands full with these men chasing after him.

Whose body was that wrapped up that was thrown out of that white van and had Cryer written on it?

@Luvitorleaveit1.....I don't understand what the senator is doing either. He has some sort of agenda up his sleeve I think. 

I don't know who is setting Benny up.

Yes, Jeffrey sure is popular. LOL.

The body was supposedly that of Jennifer S., the DA that Katherine killed in her living room. Jim Cryer called Mama Rose to get the body out of the house and clean it up. Now Rose is going to use that against him because she is ticked at him for not finding War fast enough.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @catwhisperer, sorry I had so many questions.

I completely forgot about the D.A that Katherine killed LOL that seemed like ages ago.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1    I think the senator wants to continue seeing Candace and possibly even be seen in public with her. In order to do that, he would need for all her baggage to be cleaned up and/or eliminated. I don't think he plans a serious relationship with her but maybe he'll keep her around until he gets bored.

I'm glad to see Landon back. His reappearance will make for even more anguish for Justin who is so sprung at this point I think he's almost forgotten he has a wife.

As for the elevator scene ~ what is going on with Veronica? I think this is a case of I don't want him [David] but I don't want anyone else to have him.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique- I think the senator is sprung also to be that stupid.

I think from next weeks prreview Landon and Justin are fistfighting over Jeffrey LOL.

Veronica is cray cray that's all I can say about her.

Respected Contributor

I thought that elevator scene was kind of stupid and went on too long. Like we don't already know how crazy Veronica is. HELLO! LOL.

Honored Contributor

OMG, Veronica needs to be put into a straight jacket, that woman is c r a z y!!!   Erica is messing with the wrong woman, she'll wind-up dead like Maggie Day!

From what I understand the Federal Agent said that  someone has to pay for Quincy's murder, so it should be Benny, I think the Senator is behind it!, but I could be wrong!  I could not believe the ending with the DA's body lying in the street, next week should be interesting!

Esteemed Contributor

@Hooty - someone has to pay for Quincy's murder???  I thought he was just a low-life ex con what happened to Maggie Day's murder they didn't even blink an eye after Veronica's bs story on what happened.