Honored Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - New Season

@Luvitorleaveit1, I thought that was what I heard, LOL, but I could be wrong, they mumble sometimes on this show!

Yes, they believed stupid Veronica's story and Maggie Day's murder was just swept away!

Respected Contributor

Interesting episode tonight. Smiley Surprised

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

yes it was good last night. I just wish they would stop showing that policeman begging Jeffrey to love him. It is just ridiculous.......I am quite sure, the hotel door was open just for Mama Veronica to come in with her camera......How ridiculous, I am getting sick of that storyline........I like Mrs. Cryer, she is very smart.......You know that Benny's sister is going to let him take the fall......I just started watching this last season, so I am not sure of everyone's names......

Honored Contributor

@catwhisperer, yes it was an interesting episode!  Candace is so mean and evil, I bet she lets Benny take the fall for murder!  I just wish War would get to her and soon!!!  I love the exchanges of conversation of Hanna and Veronica, and poor Kathryn trying to help Hanna stay calm!

Respected Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@catwhisperer, yes it was an interesting episode!  Candace is so mean and evil, I bet she lets Benny take the fall for murder!  I just wish War would get to her and soon!!!  I love the exchanges of conversation of Hanna and Veronica, and poor Kathryn trying to help Hanna stay calm!

@Hooty....I know Candace loves her brother, but I think she is more interested in covering her own behind, so she will probably let him take the fall.  I hate the way Veronica talks down to Hanna. Justin is pathetic, not to mention his serious anger issues. Talk about a ticking time bomb. I can't wait to see how Jim and David are going to try and deal with Mama Rose. Next week should be really good!

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@catwhisperer wrote:

@Hooty wrote:

WOW, what a show last night, poor little Q, he was such a sweet little boy and Hannah loved him so much!  I think I remember something about Mitch saying once he was related to "Selma", but as far as to who Candace's father is, I have no idea!  Veronica is such a cold B, I just wish something would happen to her!  And what does Jim have up his sleeve as far as Candace, I cannot figure him out!  Plus where was Kathryn living when Benny called her?

So many questions, but it certainly was good to see this show back!

@Hooty....who is Selma? You are so right about Veronica. Evil to the core. I can't figure Jim out either. Is he paying games? I'm glad Candace walked away from him. I have no idea where Kathryn is living. So many pieces to the puzzle missing.

Kathryn is living in one of her investment properties. She moved there after she cleaned the house out when she left Jim.

Esteemed Contributor

So disturbing when Veronica talked to Hannah like she was a poor country cousin. Glad Kathryn and Hannah have one another. Poor David. HIs 'picker' is broken. Veronica and now Erica? Candance is desperate to start over and go back to school. Watch out, brother. So, does the Senator know Candance' son is dead? Everyone but Candace know? Does Erica know?

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@jeanlake wrote:

So disturbing when Veronica talked to Hannah like she was a poor country cousin. Glad Kathryn and Hannah have one another. Poor David. HIs 'picker' is broken. Veronica and now Erica? Candance is desperate to start over and go back to school. Watch out, brother. So, does the Senator know Candance' son is dead? Everyone but Candace know? Does Erica know?

@jeanlake wHICH ONE IS dAVID??

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN    David is the African American judge who is Jeffery's father and who is dating the much younger woman, Erica.

@jeanlake   Yes Erica knows about Q. War told Erica on the first show of this season. It was why at first Erica seemed to be trying to convince Candace to answer calls from Benny. She already knew what Benny wanted to tell Candace.

ETA: I was just reading OWN's newletter and it looks like

Spoiler
Candace is going to find out about Q on Tuesday's show.

I still haven't watched Tuesday's episode so the above might not be a spoiler. Just in case...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN    David is the African American judge who is Jeffery's father and who is dating the much younger woman, Erica.

@jeanlake   Yes Erica knows about Q. War told Erica on the first show of this season. It was why at first Erica seemed to be trying to convince Candace to answer calls from Benny. She already knew what Benny wanted to tell Candace.

ETA: I was just reading OWN's newletter and it looks like

Spoiler
Candace is going to find out about Q on Tuesday's show.

I still haven't watched Tuesday's episode so the above might not be a spoiler. Just in case...

@Tique Thank-you! David doesn't seem very bright when it comes to picking women, does he? He is very nice looing though!