Honored Contributor

The Haves and the Have Nots - New Season

@catwhisperer, and other fans  ...........  new season starts June 20th, cannot wait!Heart

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Haves and the Have Nots - New Season

Can't wait!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Oh yes!  count me in on  the continuation of the Veronica crazy....  Smiley LOL

How is Candice going to weasel out of all of her evil plots?

I only really have pity for Jeffrey, because he is a good person.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't wait too there is so much going on but it looks like it's going to be good.

Honored Contributor

Looking forward to this one.  It seems like it's been a really long time but it probably hasn't, since last season.  

Looks like the season finale of 'If Loving You is Wrong' is a 1.5 hour piece.  I haven't watched that yet.  (I guess it recorded last night)

Glad that TH&THN is jumping right in with their new season.  

Respected Contributor

@Hooty....I know, I can't wait either. Queen Sugar starts the same night. I like that one too. I just watched the season finale of If Loving You Is Wrong last night. That show has gotten really stupid IMO. Of course Tyler Perry left us hanging on that one.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

'Have and Have Nots' frustrated me so badly last season that I'm not sure if I want to get into it this time, lol.  They move it along so slowly.  I need to see Veronica get her come uppance and she keeps getting away with stuff.  She's worse than Jim Crier, lol, and that's pretty bad.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Tonight is the big night for the New Season, 9:00 est/8:00 cst, I cannot wait!!!

Honored Contributor

I saw that in my Tivo's 'To Do' list.     Oh my, who knows where anything will go this season!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

'Have and Have Nots' frustrated me so badly last season that I'm not sure if I want to get into it this time, lol.  They move it along so slowly.  I need to see Veronica get her come uppance and she keeps getting away with stuff.  She's worse than Jim Crier, lol, and that's pretty bad.

@Mmsfoxxie Agree it moves slowly - DH and I watch and talked about FFing through the first 45  minutes and watching the end.  Then the next week, watch the first 5 minute update and FF to close to the end again.  We like it; just way too slooooooooooow.